This Santa Clause Frappuccino is only available for those on the nice list!
Christmas is right around the corner, so of course we had to share a recipe for a drink inspired by Santa! More specifically, Tim Allen in Santa Clause, a classic film this holiday season.
This frappuccino is perfect for anyone in your family since it doesn’t contain any caffeine, just some vanilla bean and strawberry, delicious! Want to try it? Just head to your local Starbucks and ask the barista to follow this recipe from Totally the Bomb:
SANTA CLAUSE FRAPPUCCINO
- Vanilla bean creme frappuccino
- Strawberry puree
- Whipped cream
- Red christmas sprinkles
- First, start by ordering for a vanilla bean creme frappuccino.
- Then, ask to have strawberry puree layered on the bottom followed by some vanilla bean creme frappe, then another layer of the strawberry puree in the middle.
- Finally, fill the rest of the frappe into the cup then top with whipped cream and red christmas sprinkles.
Enjoy! And if you have any Grinches in your family, share with them this Grinch Cold Brew recipe to warm their heart a bit!
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022