The Walt Disney World Resort is currently hiring employees for a variety of full-time and part-time positions during the Disney’s Big Spring Hiring Event.
Want to work for Mickey Mouse? Check out the two job fairs below:
- Disney will be hosting a lifeguard job fair at Typhoon Lagoon from 5-8pm on April 2nd.
- Disney will also be hosting a culinary job fair at the Coronado Springs Resort from 10am-2pm on April 8th.
Interested in a position? Apply online HERE before attending one of the job fairs.
Whether you are full-time or part-time, all employees will receive free theme park admission along with discounts on select merchandise, dining, and recreation locations. Full-time cast members will be eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision benefits too. Subject to change.
Everyone has heard the age-old saying “work hard, play hard”. Apply for a position at the Walt Disney World Resort and do both at the same time!
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020