Experience the magic of Disney like never before with Adventures By Disney’s new Walt Disney World Resort and Central Florida vacation. Guests can enjoy the ultimate VIP experience during this 7-day/6-night itinerary that includes deluxe accommodations at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows along with 7-day Park Hopper Tickets.
Here’s a few things to expect from this brand new guided group itinerary:
- Tour the Magic Kingdom with an Imagineer and enjoy VIP ride access to the park’s most popular attractions. Explore the famous underground Utilidor and learn all sorts of interesting facts about the park. Enjoy VIP seating during shows and parades and even embark on a private safari tour at Animal Kingdom. Head backstage for a behind the scenes look at the new “Rivers of Light” nighttime show.
- Unique dining experiences include a private dinner at the Chef’s Kitchen at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Meet highly acclaimed chefs and watch as they create a culinary masterpiece to enjoy in a VIP setting. Enjoy a private breakfast at the all new Tiffins restaurant in Animal Kingdom along with a privately catered meal at Rafiki’s Planet Watch and the Living Seas VIP Lounge. View Epcot’s IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth while enjoying delectable desserts and wines during a private dessert party.
- Explore Central Florida with a visit to Kennedy Space Center and have lunch with an astronaut. If you’re feeling more adventurous then perhaps you would enjoy kayaking Shingle Creek, air boating on Lake Tohopekaliga, along with zip lining or horseback riding at Forever Florida.
If you are looking for the ultimate VIP experience for your next Walt Disney World visit then consider an Adventures By Disney vacation. It is sure to be an adventure of a lifetime!
If you would like to experience this incredible itinerary during your next Disney vacation then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning today.
Photo credit: Disney, Kennedy Space Center
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017