Disney California Adventure’s Food & Wine Festival is in full swing and you need to check it out. 15 Festival Marketplaces are loaded with options to celebrate the best in cuisine, beer and wine in all of California. As guests have been enjoying all the bites and sips the marketplaces have to offer, there are a handful of goodies that we keep hearing about.
Here are some of the top eats from the 2018 Disney California Adventures‘ Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces.
Cluck-a-Doodle Moo Marketplace
- Salt and Beer Vinegar Parmesan Chicken Wings – tossed in parmesan cheese and salt, then lightly sprayed with beer vinegar.
- Orange- Vanilla Cream Float – a refreshing ice cream laden beverage topped with chunks of vanilla cake and whipped cream
- Creamy Mac & Cheese – a cheesy macaroni with a garlic twist, topped with garlic bread crumbles
Off the Cob
- Sweet Corn Nuggets – corn nuggets topped with beef chili, chives and sour cream
- Caramel Popcorn Crispy Treat – sweet ball of caramel corn on a stick, dipped in chocolate
- Popcorn Lemonade Cocktail – non-alcoholic lemonade mix, beautifully topped with whipped cream and candy corn
Eat Your Greens Marketplace
- Compressed Asian Cucumbers – cool, crisp, vegan dish topped with green sauce, toasted almonds, and sea beans
- Grilled Asparagus Caesar Salad – finished with Caesar dressing and crunchy croutons (vegan)
- Beet Kombucha Sangria – garnished with blackberries
Avacado Time Marketplace
- Spiced Oumph! – served on pita with avacado hummus and garlic sauce (vegan)
- Avacado & Pepper Jack Petite Guacamole Burger – juicy slider topped with pepper jack cheese and guacamole
- Avacado Ice Cream Bar
Strawberry Patch Marketplace
- Strawberry & Coconut Rice Frushi with Sweet Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Wasabi Sauce
- Strawberry Frosé – alcoholic beverage
- Strawberry Pineapple Float with Strawberry Popping Pearls
Peppers Cali-Ente Marketplace
- Jalepeño Popper Mac & Cheese with Bacon
- Verlasso Sustainable Salmon Peruvian Poke – served with cucumber-lime salad and aju verde salsa
- Lime Margarita – garnished with jalepeño
- Watermelon Lemonade – habañero sugar and chili-lime half rim (non-alcoholic)
Paradise Garden Grill/Festival Beer Garden
- Beer Garden Flight
- Large Soft Pretzel – beer-mustard dipping sauce
The Food & Wine Festival runs through April 14, 2018. What is on your list of foods to try? Let us know in the comments below.
Photo Source: Disney
Thinking of planning a Disney Vacation? There are many destinations to consider. Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let me know if you’d like more information.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plan the perfect Disney Vacation whether it’s Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney. I’ll work with you to find a package that suits your budget, nab those hard-to-get dining and FastPass+ reservations and throw in a sprinkle of pixie dust. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at (888) 580-MAGIC, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Megan N (see all)
- Mickey’s Birthday Celebrations Go Global - August 21, 2018
- Get A First Look At the Four Realms From Disney’s Nutcracker - August 18, 2018
- Coming Soon: The First Openly Gay Character in a Disney Film - August 13, 2018