Disney California Adventure’s Food & Wine Festival is in full swing and you need to check it out. 15 Festival Marketplaces are loaded with options to celebrate the best in cuisine, beer and wine in all of California. As guests have been enjoying all the bites and sips the marketplaces have to offer, there are a handful of goodies that we keep hearing about.
Here are some of the top eats from the 2018 Disney California Adventures‘ Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces.
Cluck-a-Doodle Moo Marketplace
- Salt and Beer Vinegar Parmesan Chicken Wings – tossed in parmesan cheese and salt, then lightly sprayed with beer vinegar.
- Orange- Vanilla Cream Float – a refreshing ice cream laden beverage topped with chunks of vanilla cake and whipped cream
- Creamy Mac & Cheese – a cheesy macaroni with a garlic twist, topped with garlic bread crumbles
Off the Cob
- Sweet Corn Nuggets – corn nuggets topped with beef chili, chives and sour cream
- Caramel Popcorn Crispy Treat – sweet ball of caramel corn on a stick, dipped in chocolate
- Popcorn Lemonade Cocktail – non-alcoholic lemonade mix, beautifully topped with whipped cream and candy corn
Eat Your Greens Marketplace
- Compressed Asian Cucumbers – cool, crisp, vegan dish topped with green sauce, toasted almonds, and sea beans
- Grilled Asparagus Caesar Salad – finished with Caesar dressing and crunchy croutons (vegan)
- Beet Kombucha Sangria – garnished with blackberries
Avacado Time Marketplace
- Spiced Oumph! – served on pita with avacado hummus and garlic sauce (vegan)
- Avacado & Pepper Jack Petite Guacamole Burger – juicy slider topped with pepper jack cheese and guacamole
- Avacado Ice Cream Bar
Strawberry Patch Marketplace
- Strawberry & Coconut Rice Frushi with Sweet Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Wasabi Sauce
- Strawberry Frosé – alcoholic beverage
- Strawberry Pineapple Float with Strawberry Popping Pearls
Peppers Cali-Ente Marketplace
- Jalepeño Popper Mac & Cheese with Bacon
- Verlasso Sustainable Salmon Peruvian Poke – served with cucumber-lime salad and aju verde salsa
- Lime Margarita – garnished with jalepeño
- Watermelon Lemonade – habañero sugar and chili-lime half rim (non-alcoholic)
Paradise Garden Grill/Festival Beer Garden
- Beer Garden Flight
- Large Soft Pretzel – beer-mustard dipping sauce
The Food & Wine Festival runs through April 14, 2018. What is on your list of foods to try? Let us know in the comments below.
Photo Source: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!