“The Lion King”: Diamond Edition home entertainment release will be available from the Disney Vault for
a limited time only beginning October 4 as follows:
- 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (for the suggested retail price of $49.99 U.S./ $56.99 Canada)
- “The Lion King” = Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray 2D + DVD + Digital Copy™
- 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (for the suggested retail price of $39.99 U.S./$46.99 Canada)
- “The Lion King” = Blu-ray 2D + DVD
- 8-Disc Trilogy (for the suggested retail price of $100.00 U.S./ $115.00 Canada)
- “The Lion King” = Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray 2D + DVD + Digital Copy
- “The Lion King 1 ½” = Blu-ray 2D + DVD
- “The Lion King II: Simba‟s Pride” = Blu-ray 2D + DVD
- And the one-disc DVD Edition will be available on November 15.
We are giving away 2 copies of the The Lion King on Bluray/DVD Combo Pack.
Details on how to enter are below.
Before you enter you must:
- You must be a fan of Chip and Co on Facebook. You can click here to Like us or you can use the box on the right side of this page.
- You must also be a fan of our good friends at Episode and Reels on Facebook. The guys over there serve up the best in Movie and TV reviews. Check them out and be sure to mention Chip sent ya.
Once you have added us as a friend then you can enter:
- Comment on any article here on Chip and Co. (My writers have been hard at work the past week while I have been at Walt Disney World. They would love for you to check out their articles and comment or ask questions) So the more articles you read and comment about the more entries you will have.
- Only comments on Chip and Co website count as an entry to our contest not on Facebook!
- Spamming the same word or comment over and over does not count as an entry. Also 1 or 2 word comments will not count. So spamming a grocery list will not count either.
For an additional entry:
- Share this article via Twitter, Facebook, etc. (1 share = 1 entry) Use of the options at the top or bottom of this article for an additional entry. In this section you can spam all you want. If you want to retweet this article a hundred times go right ahead.
- Google +1 this article and let me know in the comment box below.
- Post this article on your Facebook page and link to @Chip and Co.
Contest ends Sunday Morning October 2nd at 10am. I will pick two lucky people and notify them via Facebook that they won. They will have 24 hours to respond back or I will pick another. So please use a valid way for me to contact you.
- Bluray Review – The Lion King Diamond Edition (chipandco.com)
- Disneynature: African Cats coming to Bluray and DVD October 4th (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!