Get ready to go back to the magic with the help of The Incredibles!
The reopening of the parks is getting closer everyday with Walt Disney World reopening on July 11th and Disneyland on July 17th, that’s why we need to be prepare so we can enjoy a day full of magic and fun while being safe.
And The Incredibles are here to help make that happen, check it out:
- Check your temperature before going to the parks. Remember is has to be of 100.4 F or less. Be cool like Frozone!
- Just like Mrs. Incredible, practice social distancing. Remember to maintain at least 6 feet apart between you and other parties
- Wash for hands frequently for at least 20 seconds!
- Wear a face mask at all times. It helps to protect yourself and others around you plus Edna says they are not just stylish, it’s also the smart thing to do.
There are some simple measure we can follow so together we can make today incredible!
Remember that Shanghai Disneyland is already open and Hong Kong Disneyland reopened today! Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland will be opening soon.
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Upcoming Minnie’s Seasonal Dining Events Coming To Hollywood Studios! - October 24, 2020
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020
- Wonders Of The Lodge Tour At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued - October 19, 2020