For the 7th year in a row, the ‘Great Irish Hooley’ music festival is returning to Raglan Road Irish Pub in Disney Springs. This unique celebration of Irish song, dance, food, and drink kicks off Aug. 31-Sept. 3. With no cover charge, the ‘Great Irish Hooley‘ combines delicious food and drink with entertainment and fun!
With contemporary Irish cuisine, Irish craft beers, hand-crafted cocktails and day-into-night entertainment, the Great Irish Hooley promises a high-voltage music festival for all who drop by or reserve a table. The “Great Irish Hooley” promises for a “rollicking” good time, and headliners for this year’s festivities include:
- JigJam — The multi-award-winning Irish quartet will bring their captivating brand of “CeltGrass” (a.k.a. I-Grass) – blending the best of traditional Irish music with Bluegrass and Americana. (Friday through Monday)
- Lisa Canny Band – The outrageously talented Lisa Canny, 7-time All-Ireland champion on harp and banjo, is an emerging Irish force blending pop and hip-hop with traditional Irish rhythms. (Saturday through Monday)
- Billow Wood – Known as Flat Out when they played Raglan Road in 2016, this male/female four-piece band fuses their unique brand of instrumentation with multi-vocals and harmonies for a blend of Irish and folk music. (Monday)
Of course, the Raglan Road Irish Dancers will be on-hand to show off and perform their iconic Irish dance moves throughout the “Great Irish Hooley”, as will champion Irish dancer and Raglan Road’s show choreographer, Ciaran Keating. During the weekend, Ciaran will host an event tracing the origins of Irish dance from the earliest jigs and reels, through contemporary times.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018