The Florida Project – Vinylmation™ Showcase
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
September 11, 2011 – 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
On Sunday, September 11, 2011 we celebrate Vinylmation with the Vinylmation™ Showcase. The Vinylmation™ Showcase will take place in World ShowPlace at Epcot® from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Public day for all Epcot® Guests will follow from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Event admission is $40.00 per Guest.
(Event admission does not include Theme Park admission to Epcot® but is required to attend.)
EVENT ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- First opportunity to purchase new Vinylmation™ Figures created for The Florida Project
- Silent auction featuring a variety Vinylmation™ items from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Vinylmation™ Trading opportunities.
- Artists Signings with Disney Design Group Artists.
- Limited edition commemorative gift.
- Plus extra special surprises throughout the event.
Click here to download a preview catalog of the Vinylmation™ Figures available in this collection.
Guests do not have to register for Disney Trade Celebration 2011 – The Florida Project in order to attend the Vinylmation™ Showcase on Sunday, September 11, 2011. This is a separate ticketed event from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Aljon Go is Chip & Company’s resident Jedi, musician and celebrity interviewer. He regularly visits the Disney Parks and writes about Star Wars, Marvel and Disney films. Follow him on Twitter @JediMouseketeer and his Disney/Star Wars site Jedi Mouseketeer! He’s been in commercial radio for over 16 years and is the station manager and air-talent for the award winning Sorcerer Radio Network and hosts the weekly nighttime vidcast WDW After Dark.