The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom – known as a “Buffett with Character” can now also be known as a buffet with spirits too! I am happy to report that you will now be able to enjoy a glass of wine or ice cold beer with your meal!
Beginning today, May 7, the following wine and beer selections have been added to the menu:
Beer and Hard Cider
- Bud Light $7.25
- Michelob Ultra $7.75
- Blue Moon Belgium White $$7.75
- Angry Orchid Crisp Apple
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut Glass: $9 Bottle: $39
- Fess Parker Riesling Glass: $9 Bottle: $39
- Kenwood Savioungn Blanc Glass $9 Bottle: $39
- Cambria Benchbreak Chardonnay Glass $11 Bottle: $49
- MacMurray Estate Pinot Noir Glass: $13 Bottle: $55
- F. Coppola Diamond Collection Merlot Glass: $10 Bottle: $45
Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut and Orange Juice $10
With the addition of the Crystal Palace, all restaurants inside the Magic Kingdom now offer beer and wine options for dinner.
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
Let us help plan your next Disney Vacation!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.