The Confetti Cupcake at Pop Century is now available! The resorts have really upped their game with the addition of all kinds of new cupcake options! The new “Confetti Cupcake” is a delicious party in your mouth, think Funfetti…but better! The new addition to Everything POP Shopping & Dining has a yellow cake base with sprinkles baked throughout the cupcake finished off with a buttercream whipped frosting, more sprinkles, and chocolate drizzle.
One of my favorite things to do is resort hop trying the delicious treats exclusive to each one. When I stayed a POP Century this last time I was surprised by just how many new types of treats there were. The resorts have really raised the bar on their cupcakes and Disney themed treats.
This Millennial Pink Cupcake from the Polynesian Village Resort consists of a vanilla cupcake base filled with guava cream and topped with a buttercream icing and of course the iconic Minnie Ears. Guests can find this cupcake at Capt. Cook’s inside the Resort.
Millennial Pink Chocolate Cupcake is another amazing resort found cupcake. This cupcake features a chocolate cupcake is filled with a raspberry marshmallow filling and topped with raspberry buttercream. Guests can find this Millennial Pink treat at the following Walt Disney World Resorts:
- Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Food courts at Disney’s All-Star Resorts
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Next time you find yourself at Walt Disney World travel around to the different resorts and try some of these new cupcakes. To book your next stay at Walt Disney World contact your MickeyTravels Agent below!
Latest posts by Heather Adamczak (see all)
- Powering the Magic with Solar Earth Day Event - April 18, 2019
- Take A Look At The Disney Songs Being Performed On American Idol - April 18, 2019
- Check Out SeaWorld Orlando Adds All-New Locations to Inside Look Weekends - April 18, 2019