This year the holidays at the Disneyland Resort are even more magical with the Diamond Celebration going on. There is so much to see and do, it might be overwhelming. Here’s my suggested holiday itinerary for the Disneyland park.
- Begin the day with “Minnie and Friends-Breakfast in the Park” at Plaza Inn. You’ll get some yummy food to start your day and get to meet a great variety of characters.
- Take the “happiest cruise that ever sailed” on “it’s a small world holiday”. The façade is beautifully decorated for the holiday season. You’ll then get to sail through a world of joyous yuletide traditions and messages of goodwill from around the globe.
- Head over to the Haunted Mansion Holiday where Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas has given the frightful mansion a Christmas makeover.
- Visit Santa Claus at Pooh’s Thotful Spot in Critter Country. Tell the jolly man in red what you wish for this Christmas and be sure to get a photo with him!
- Stop for lunch at the Hungry Bear Restaurant. Enjoy a chili cheeseburger with fries and a house-made funnel cake for dessert.
- Climb aboard the Jingle Cruise for one “wild” yuletide ride! This iconic tropical excursion gets a fun and festive twist with lights, decorations and special Christmas-themed experiences.
- Set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean. This classic attraction doesn’t get a holiday makeover but it’s still a must-do!
- Grab some candy cane beignets from the Mint Julep Bar on your way to watch A Christmas Fantasy Parade.
- Blast off on Space Mountain, which has recently become Hyperspace Mountain for Season of the Force. Add some Star Wars excitement to your holidays at the park.
- Enjoy a tamale and enchilada plate at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante for dinner. But save room for some delicious Yule Log dessert cake from Plaza Inn.
- Catch the sparkle and excitement of the Paint the Night Parade. A million glowing lights and dazzling special effects will take your breath away!
- Marvel at the Disneyland Forever Fireworks spectacular. Your favorite Disney stories come to life with spectacular sights and sounds all around you. Choose from 3 different areas to watch for a different experience.
What does your Disneyland holiday itinerary include?
It’s not too late to book your holiday vacation to the Disneyland Resort! Email me today at email@example.com to begin planning.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!