Can you believe that that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away! As the holiday quickly approaches and panic sets in, we wanted to share some of our Thanksgiving Day Disney Springs dining recommendations to keep you out of the kitchen.
Paradiso 37 ∙ 1590 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830
- Paradiso 37 will offer a 3 course prix fixe menu for $45* per person
- Reservations can be made on paradiso37.com or via phone at 407.934.3700
- Thanksgiving Prix Fix Menu Items Include:
- Choice of: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup or P37 Salad
- Roasted Turkey Breast with green beans, scalloped potatoes, cornbread stuffing, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce
- Apple Cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream
- *Paradiso 37 pricing is subject to a 21% service charge and 6.5% tax
- Bonus – stop by Paradiso 37 for lunch on Black Friday, November 24 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. and receive 20% off your lunch
The Polite Pig at Disney Springs ∙ 1536 Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830
- The Polite Pig will be open from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. on Thanksgiving day
- A la carte menu selections include signature dishes like the Smoked Chicken Wings with pickled carrots; House-Smoked Brisket with coffee rub; The Southern Pig Sandwich with pulled pork, fennel-apple slaw, tangy mustard bbq and Duke’s mayo; and Crispy Brussels Sprouts with whisky-caramel.
- Visit www.politepig.com for more information
- Bonus – stop by on Black Friday, November 24, and enjoy 15% off all retail merchandise at The Polite Pig
Stop by Vivoli il Gelato during your Black Friday Disney Springs shopping spree to refuel with a steamy cup of freshly brewed coffee and a toasted, flaky croissant. The simple and convenient coffee and croissant combo is the perfect pick-me-up to grab on the go during your holiday shopping marathon.
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.