If you plan on spending Thanksgiving Day at Disneyland Resort, then below are the restaurants where you’ll be able to find traditional Thanksgiving menu items on November 24th.
Dining reservations can be made online or by calling 714-781-DINE.
At Disneyland Hotel
- The Disneyland Hotel Grand Ballroom will offer a traditional buffet from noon-6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, with favorites such as carved roasted turkey breast, prime rib, homemade stuffing, sweet potato soufflé, fresh cranberry-orange relish and smashed potatoes and gravy. Add salads, artisan cheeses, smoked salmon cured meats, chilled poached shrimp and king crab legs. Desserts will include pumpkin and pecan pies, tarts, cookies, mousses, freshly made crepes and a chocolate fountain with sweets for dipping.
- Goofy’s Kitchen is adding turkey, herb stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey giblet gravy, sweet potatoes with marshmallow and seasonal desserts to the expansive brunch and dinner buffet.
- Steakhouse 55 is offering a three-course dinner, starting with butternut squash soup or crispy shredded skirt steak with maple clabbered cream. The entrée is roasted turkey Wellington with brioche stuffing, cranberry compote, Swiss chard and wild mushroom gravy. Dessert is sweet potato s’mores with sweet potato cheesecake and salted caramel marshmallow with dark chocolate sauce.
At Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Storytellers Café buffet is adding seasonal tastes for lunch and dinner, such as mixed fall greens, pasta salad with brussel sprouts and butternut squash, roasted breast of turkey and dark meat with turkey gravy and cranberry sauce, candied yams with toasted marshmallows, sourdough bread stuffing with mushrooms and fresh herbs, sweet potato bread pudding and pumpkin and pecan pies.
- Napa Rose will offer Chef Andrew Sutton’s four-course Wine Country Feast (wine pairing available) with a seasonal menu. Dinner only.
At Paradise Pier Hotel
- PCH Grill is adding seasonal favorites to the buffet – pumpkin ravioli, oven-roasted turkey breast with cranberry relish and brown gravy, sausage and herb stuffing, green beans with caramelized shallots and pumpkin pie with spiced crème fraiche.
At Disneyland Park
- Carnation Café on Main Street, U.S.A., will offer oven-roasted turkey breast, bourbon gravy, cornbread stuffing and pumpkin pie for lunch and dinner.
- Plaza Inn is cooking slow-roasted turkey with gravy, apple thyme dressing, mashed potatoes, vegetables, dinner roll and pumpkin pie for lunch and dinner.
- River Belle Terrace is serving oven-roasted turkey breast, bourbon gravy, cornbread stuffing and pumpkin pie for lunch and dinner.
- French Market Restaurant has slow-roasted turkey breast, cornbread and apricot stuffing, smashed potatoes, home-style gravy, vegetables, bread, cranberry relish and pumpkin pie for lunch and dinner.
- The Blue Bayou Restaurant menu includes slow-roasted turkey roulade with truffle stuffing, roasted garlic Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, cognac turkey gravy, cranberry relish and pumpkin crème brulée for lunch and dinner.
- Café Orleans has slow-roasted turkey breast with cornbread and apricot stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, vegetables, home-style gravy, cranberry relish, pumpkin pie and candy cane beignets served with a crème Anglaise.
- Seasonal tamales are on the menu at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante for lunch and dinner, served with enchiladas.
At Disney California Adventure Park
- Mortimer’s Market, Pacific Wharf Café and Boudin Bread Cart will feature popular turkey-shaped sourdough bread from Boudin Bakery. And there’s a pumpkin twist on the Paradise Pier boardwalk at Don Tomas.
- Carthay Circle Restaurant is offering grilled free-range turkey, harvest butternut squash tamale, creamed corn and turkey jus for lunch and dinner. For guests choosing the “World of Color” preferred viewing package, add soup or salad and crunchy butterscotch pie.
- Wine Country Trattoria is serving herb-roasted turkey with Yukon mashed potatoes, herb focaccia stuffing, haricot vert, orange-cranberry relish and pumpkin pie for lunch and dinner.
- Pacific Wharf Café has turkey pot pie soup in a bread bowl served all day, as well as pumpkin spice bread pudding made with that delectable sourdough.
- Flo’s V-8 Café has an all-day menu with rotisserie-roasted turkey breast with mashed potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, orange-cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. They also are serving a “Day-After-Thanksgiving” sandwich, offered on November 25.
- Ariel’s Grotto will offer slow-roasted turkey breast with gravy, apple stuffing, orange-cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and vegetables for lunch and dinner.
Contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your 2016 or 2017 Thanksgiving at Disneyland Resort. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money.
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!