Bring your little chefs to Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs for a Kids Cooking Class on March 14. The class costs $30 per person (ages 5-12) and runs from 11 a.m. to 12:30p.m. Kids will learn how to cook their own Italian pizza from scratch with simple but delicious ingredients and will go home with a special gift bag.
Here are the details:
- Location: 1650 Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Date: Saturday, March 14th,2020
- Time: 11a.m.-12:30p.m.
- Cost: $30 per person
- Ages: 5-12
For tickets visit terralinacrafteditalian.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021