Bring your little chefs to Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs for a Kids Cooking Class on March 14. The class costs $30 per person (ages 5-12) and runs from 11 a.m. to 12:30p.m. Kids will learn how to cook their own Italian pizza from scratch with simple but delicious ingredients and will go home with a special gift bag.
Here are the details:
- Location: 1650 Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Date: Saturday, March 14th,2020
- Time: 11a.m.-12:30p.m.
- Cost: $30 per person
- Ages: 5-12
For tickets visit terralinacrafteditalian.com.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Trains collide on the PeopleMover in the Magic Kingdom - February 28, 2020
- See the van from Pixar’s Onward at Disney World this weekend! - February 28, 2020
- Tokyo Disneyland to close through March 15th over coronavirus threat - February 27, 2020