Bring your little chefs to Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs for a Kids Cooking Class on March 14. The class costs $30 per person (ages 5-12) and runs from 11 a.m. to 12:30p.m. Kids will learn how to cook their own Italian pizza from scratch with simple but delicious ingredients and will go home with a special gift bag.
Here are the details:
- Location: 1650 Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Date: Saturday, March 14th,2020
- Time: 11a.m.-12:30p.m.
- Cost: $30 per person
- Ages: 5-12
For tickets visit terralinacrafteditalian.com.
- Changes to the ‘Disney Look’ for Cast Members - April 13, 2021
- Universal Orlando Picks Developer to Bring Affordable Housing Vision to Life for Orange County - April 13, 2021
- Disney World Park Passes almost completely gone through the end of June - April 13, 2021