Bring your little chefs to Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs for a Kids Cooking Class on March 14. The class costs $30 per person (ages 5-12) and runs from 11 a.m. to 12:30p.m. Kids will learn how to cook their own Italian pizza from scratch with simple but delicious ingredients and will go home with a special gift bag.
Here are the details:
- Location: 1650 Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Date: Saturday, March 14th,2020
- Time: 11a.m.-12:30p.m.
- Cost: $30 per person
- Ages: 5-12
For tickets visit terralinacrafteditalian.com.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- City Works Eatery and Pour House at Disney Springs unveils online ordering - January 16, 2021
- Jeff Vahle & Josh D’Amaro share inside look at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - January 15, 2021
- New WandaVision Cupcake at Disney Springs - January 15, 2021