Adventure surrounds you at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and now your taste buds can join in on the fun. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler has returned this Spring and officially went on sale today! When you purchase this digital value card, you will enjoy tasting your way through the many sections of the park trying new food and beverage offerings at the designated carts and kiosks. You will also receive a $10 BONUS card that is good after 5:00 PM at select quick service locations.
The tasting sampler costs $50 and includes two digital value cards: one $50 card that can be used at over 40 outdoor food and beverage locations throughout the park (with no expiration date), and a bonus $10 card that can be used at the following quick-service restaurants after 5 pm from April 12-22, 2019: Restaurantosaurus (DinoLand U.S.A), Pizzafari and Pizzafari Family-Style Dining (Discovery Island), Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island), and Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar).
The $50 digital card can be used to order any item off the menu at each of the outdoor food and beverage locations. Here is a list of returning favorites and new bites that you will not want to miss out on:
Kusafiri Bakery (Africa)
- Chicken Curry
- Shrimp Curry
- Chicken & Shrimp Curry
Caravan Road (Asia)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl
- Pork Bao
Mr. Kamal’s (Asia)
- Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Kamal’s Fries with Dipping Sauces
Trilobites (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae
Dino-Bite Snacks (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwich
Terra Treats (Discovery Island)
- Tomato and Cheese Pizza
- Meatball Slider on Focaccia Roll
- Sausage and Peppers Pizza
Smiling Crocodile (Discovery Island)
- House-smoked Pastrami Slider
- Pulled Pork Street Tacos
- Chips and Queso
Additional Participating Carts and Kiosks
- Mahindi (popcorn, glazed nuts, beer)
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments (Pineapple Dole Whip Cup, ice cream treats, beer)
- Dawa Bar (specialty beverages, cocktails, beer)
- Harambe Fruit Market (fruit, pretzels, grilled corn)
- Warung Outpost (pretzels, chips, margaritas)
- Drinkwallah (nuts, chips, frozen beverages)
- Chakranadi (pretzels, nuts, beer, fountain beverages)
- Anandapur Ice Cream Treats (soft-serve ice cream treats, fountain beverages)
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks (popcorn, ice cream treats, pretzels, cocktails, beer)
- Snack Cart near UP! A Great Bird Adventure (ice cream treats)
- Dino Diner (chili cheese dog, corn chip pie, churros, beer)
- Corn-ivores (popcorn, bottled beverages)
- Feeding Ground (popcorn, frozen lemonade, beer)
- Eight Spoon Café (macaroni and cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, pretzels)
- Isle of Java (coffee, pastries, chocolate donut holes)
- Snack Cart near Tiffins Restaurant (all-beef hot dogs, ice cream treats)
Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Pongu Pongu (pretzels, pineapple lumpia, specialty beverages)
- Beverage Cart near Pongu Pongu (chips, bottled beverages)
- Ice Cream Carts (ice cream treats, bottled beverages)
The Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler can be purchased today through April 22, 2019 at noon, and can be used inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park during regular operating hours. Upon purchase of the tasting sampler, guests will receive an email for each digital value card. This email will contain a barcode for each individual card and can be added into your mobile wallet on your smartphone. For a full list of participating locations and menu offerings, visit any food and beverage location at the park. To purchase, visit Offers.Disney.com and use the code DAKDINEBONUS.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler $50 digital value card can only be redeemed at the participating locations indicated on the Tasting Sampler map, which will be available at any participating food and beverage location in the park. It cannot be used at Table-Service Restaurants or Quick-Service Restaurants and does not expire.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom After 5 pm Quick Service Bonus $10 digital value card may only be redeemed at the five locations above and is not valid for use after April 22, 2019.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please keep a valid form of identification on hand at all times to verify your age.
- All menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.
- $50 Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler and the $10 Disney’s Animal Kingdom After 5 Quick Service Bonus are separate products and cannot be combined.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Are you ready to join in the fun at Walt Disney World resort? Let’s book your next adventure today! As a travel planner with the official travel partner of Chip and Company, Key to the World Travel (An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner), I can help with all of your vacation needs. I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the form below to receive a free no obligation quote. Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
Latest posts by Sara Parr (see all)
- Fancy Nancy Meet And Greet Coming This Weekend - April 23, 2019
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa: A Resort Tour - April 19, 2019
- Devil’s Snare Announced As The Next Magical Creature To Be Featured In Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - April 17, 2019