Ready to satisfy your sweet tooth? Because August is full of delicious treats throughout Walt Disney World!
Here’s a list you can’t miss:
Pride Cone: Get ready to celebrate love with this delicious Strawberry Dole Whip on a purple cone topped with a white chocolate rainbow Mickey! You can find it at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Resort available through August 18.
Rainbow Unicorn Cupcake: You can find this cute limited time rainbow confetti cupcake with white buttercream, sparkly crispy pearls, fondant ears, and a rainbow fondant horn at Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom Park, starting today until August 18.
Monster Brownie Sundae: Head over to Plaza Ice Cream Parlor for a delicious cookie dough ice cream sandwiched between two brownies topped with caramel, hot fudge, candy-coated chocolates, whipped cream and a cherry served on a waffle bowl, available through August 31 at Magic Kingdom Park.
You can find even more fall treats at Disney’s All Star Resorts!
- Jack’s Hallow-Lime Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake with lime whip cream, a chocolate Jack Skellington, and a dropper of “liquid goo”.
- Queen’s Poisoned Apple Tart: Butter tart filled with cinnamon apples and topped with a spiced panna cotta glazed with green icing.
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake: Vanilla cheesecake with whipped pumpkin panna cotta, pie crust crumble, and chocolate ganache (Only available at World Premiere Food Court and Intermission Food Court)
- Chai Tea Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake with colored chai tea buttercream and dark ganache (Only available at World Premiere Food Court and Intermission Food Court)
Photo credit: Walt Disney World
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disney is my biggest passion, i love fashion and photography so if are looking for the latest Disney Style trends im your girl
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- Young Fan Lives Her Star Wars Dream At Galaxy’s Edge - August 17, 2019
- Disneyland Passholders Get A Private Hour At Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout! - August 16, 2019
- Photo Ops And Magic Shots Available During Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! - August 15, 2019