Ready to satisfy your sweet tooth? Because August is full of delicious treats throughout Walt Disney World!
Here’s a list you can’t miss:
Pride Cone: Get ready to celebrate love with this delicious Strawberry Dole Whip on a purple cone topped with a white chocolate rainbow Mickey! You can find it at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Resort available through August 18.
Rainbow Unicorn Cupcake: You can find this cute limited time rainbow confetti cupcake with white buttercream, sparkly crispy pearls, fondant ears, and a rainbow fondant horn at Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom Park, starting today until August 18.
Monster Brownie Sundae: Head over to Plaza Ice Cream Parlor for a delicious cookie dough ice cream sandwiched between two brownies topped with caramel, hot fudge, candy-coated chocolates, whipped cream and a cherry served on a waffle bowl, available through August 31 at Magic Kingdom Park.
You can find even more fall treats at Disney’s All Star Resorts!
- Jack’s Hallow-Lime Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake with lime whip cream, a chocolate Jack Skellington, and a dropper of “liquid goo”.
- Queen’s Poisoned Apple Tart: Butter tart filled with cinnamon apples and topped with a spiced panna cotta glazed with green icing.
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake: Vanilla cheesecake with whipped pumpkin panna cotta, pie crust crumble, and chocolate ganache (Only available at World Premiere Food Court and Intermission Food Court)
- Chai Tea Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake with colored chai tea buttercream and dark ganache (Only available at World Premiere Food Court and Intermission Food Court)
Photo credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021