This week, Disney continues their “Year of the Ear” celebration as part of “Limited Time Magic” with the release of two new hats. In recent years, the headwear team has designed some unique hats inspired by things found at Disney Parks.
On April 1, look for this hat in select locations at Epcot, including the Festival Center located between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy.
Several Disney Design Group artists, including Brian Blackmore, Mark Seppala and Mike Posluszny, collaborated on the design. They used elements from the awesome neon sign like the motel logo and the “Zs.”
Look for this hat starting April 1 at Sarge’s Surplus Hut in Disney California Adventure park.
You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of pixie dust on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page, or join the conversation on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic.
- Visiting Cars Land at Disney’s California Adventure (chipandco.com)
- News Conewiches Now in Downtown Disney! (disneydining.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021