Start your morning with a delicious and healthy Stitch Smoothie Bowl! We are sure your ‘ohana will love it!
This healthy breakfast choice features banana, pineapple, blue matcha and chocolate, sounds so good! Plus it looks super adorable.
Making it is super easy as well, all you have to do is follow this recipe from Disney Eats and then enjoy while transporting yourself to the sandy beaches of Hawaii.
STITCH SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup of milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tsp of blue matcha
- White chocolate chips
- Grapeseed or coconut oil
- Food coloring (blue, pink and purple)
- Dark chocolate chips
- While you blend together the banana, pineapple, milk and blue matcha, place a piece of wax paper onto a plate. Pour smoothie into a bowl, and place in the freezer.
- Mix 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips with 1/2 tsp of oil and melt in microwave or over stovetop. Once melted, add in blue food coloring until you get the color of Stitch’s fur. Once cooled about one minute, place into a small piping bag with a round tip.
- Pipe the shape of Stitch’s head, leaving two large circle empty for the outline of his eyes, and leaving spots for his ears. Place chocolate into the fridge to set.
- Melt another batch of white chocolate chips to make a darker shade of blue for Stitch’s hair, mouth, nose and outline. Once cooled, transfer to a piping bag and pipe the details. Place chocolate into the fridge to set.
- Melt a third batch of white chocolate chips and oil, this time adding in a mixture of pink and purple for Stitch’s ears. Once cooled, transfer to a piping bag and pipe the details. Place chocolate into the fridge to set.
- Once set, place the Stitch food art on top of your smoothie bowl, add two chocolate chips as his eyes and done.
Credit: Disney Eats
- Refreshing Princess Pearls Punch To Have This Summer! - June 9, 2021
- Want Some Shrimp And Pineapple Thingamabobs? We Have Plenty! - June 8, 2021
- Plant-Based Maui Pizza Rollups Recipe - June 7, 2021