Sunshine Seasons, an eatery located inside Epcot’s The Land Pavilion has long been a fan favorite due to its unique atmosphere, ample seating and amazing locally sourced ingredients that come from the Living With The Land greenhouses. Specialities include Spicy Fish Tacos, Mongolian Beef and Rotisserie Chicken. And now eating there just got a whole lot easier.
It has been revealed that Sunshine Seasons will be the next quick service restaurant at Walt Disney World to offer Mobile Ordering. For those unfamiliar with this new innovation, guests can order menu items online using the My Disney Experience App. Guests pre-pay for their meals using a credit or debit card and through the app can let the restaurant know when you are ready to pick up your meal. Upon arrival, guests can bypass the long lines that tend to form around mealtimes and instead head directly to a special mobile order pick-up window where your food will be waiting for you.
The service was unveiled earlier this year with the opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar. The locations currently participating in the Mobile Order scheme are as follows:
- ABC Commissary – Hollywood Studios
- Aloha Isle – Magic Kingdom
- Backlot Express – Hollywood Studios
- Casey’s Corner – Magic Kingdom
- Columbia Harbour House – Magic Kingdom
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – Magic Kingdom
- D-Luxe Burger – Disney Springs
- Electric Umbrella – Epcot
- Fairfax Fare – Hollywood Studios
- Flame Tree Barbecue – Animal Kingdom
- Harambe Market – Animal Kingdom
- Liberty Inn – Magic Kingdom
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – Magic Kingdom
- Pinocchio Village Haus – Magic Kingdom
- Pizzafari – Animal Kingdom
- PizzeRizzo – Hollywood Studios
- Restaurantosaurus – Animal Kingdom
- Rosie’s All-American Café – Hollywood Studios
- Satu’li Canteen – Animal Kingdom
- Sunshine Seasons – Epcot (starting October 10)
- The Lunching Pad – Magic Kingdom
Sunshine Seasons is a restaurant that we here at Chip and Co. are definitely excited to see added to this list. There’s no news yet on whether or not Disney World will be extending the Mobile Order Service to any additional quick service locations across the theme parks and resorts. Keep following along with Chip and Co and we’ll keep you posted.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 packages to be had and 2018 discounts are now available! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.