There may only be 10 days until the Fourth of July but that’s plenty of time to plan your visit to the Disneyland Resort. A vacation this time of year combines an amazing Independence Day celebration with the Summer of Heroes that’s already in full swing. Staying at Disneyland’s on-site resorts can give you added benefits to your summer trip.
Take a look at some of the great summer benefits being an on-site Disneyland resort gives you….
- Fireworks Viewing – Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel guests can head up to the rooftop pool deck to enjoy some spectacular fireworks viewing. The concierge clubs the the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa also offer perfect fireworks viewing.
- Pool Parties – Starting July 1, daily pool parties will be held at all three resorts. These events will have upbeat music, dancing and fun games like “Finding Dory’s Friends” and limbo! An extended pool party will be held at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa throughout the Fourth of July week. Not only will there be music and games but there will also be complimentary hot dogs and popsicles.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: 4:30 p.m.
- Disneyland Hotel: 3 p.m.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: 1:30 p.m.
- Magical Night at the Movies – Beginning in July, guests will be able to enjoy movie screenings Sunday and Friday evenings at the the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. The evenings kick off with pre-show activities and games. These events are open to guests of all three resorts.
- Disney Dining – Each Disneyland Resort offers special character dining. The Disneyland Hotel is also offering for a limited time Disney Dinnertime Magic with Chef Mickey.
- Poolside Cabanas – Looking to unwind after a long day at the parks? Half-Day and Full-Day rentals of poolside cabanas are available at the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. You’ll find everything you need to have a perfect relaxing day with comfy seating, TVs, mini refrigerators, complimentary fruit platters and bottled water.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Source : Disney Parks Blog