Is it even Summer if you haven’t had your fair share of Brews and BBQ? Probably not! That’s why Disney Springs has just announced a new foodie experience so you can get your fill of two summertime staples while visiting Walt Disney World.
Disney Springs’ Brews and BBQ experience treats guests to unique food and beverage pairings at your favorite Disney Springs eateries. Everyone is invited to try out the mouth-watering BBQ options while those 21 and older are invited to add a crisp, draft brew to their meal!
Here’s your guide to those looking to participate in Brews and BBQ at Disney Springs:
House of Blues Restaurant
- Islamorada Brewing Company Sandbar Sunday
- (Found at The Smokehouse) Pulled Chicken Nachos – crispy fried tri-color corn tortilla chips topped with house-made cheese sauce, lime crema, pickled jalapeños, fresh-made pico de gallo, and cilantro
- Southern Brisket Tacos – chopped brisket in Texas BBQ sauce and topped with corn, smoked jalapeño relish, and cilantro slaw
Splitsville Dining Room
- Samuel Adams Sam ‘76
- BBQ Pork Nachos – pulled pork piled high on house-made tortilla chips with pineapple salsa, white queso, cilantro, and BBQ sauce
Bongos Cuban Café
- Boricua Beer
- BBQ Guava Ribs – oven-roasted baby back pork ribs with guava BBQ sauce and served with crispy yucca and coleslaw
- Frozen Kirin Ichiban Beer
- Teriyaki Surf & Turf – chicken and shrimp with cucumber, kale, spinach, seaweed salad, cheese, tempura crunch, and sweet teriyaki sauce
- Bold City Brewery 1901 Roasted Red Ale
- Grilled Bistro Sirloin Steak – 10oz USDA Choice sirloin steak served with classic herb butter, hand-cut steak fries, and green bean blend
- Copper Tail Brewing’s Free Dive IPA
- Fire-Roasted Shrimp – with sticky fig BBQ, sweet potato salad, goat cheese, and spring peas
- Ommegang Brewery Rare Vos Amber Ale
- The Edison Burger – signature beef blend of sirloin, short rib, brisket, sharp cheddar, onion rings, smoked bacon, house-made pickles, lettuce, tomato, and special sauce served with fries
- P37 Lager
- South Carolina-Style BBQ Pork Ribs – 16oz slow-roasted ribs with tangy BBQ sauce served with cabbage slaw and Paradiso 37 fries
- Chocolate Chiller – refreshing house-made beverage made with caramel, dark, and milk chocolate
- S’mores – house-made with vanilla bean marshmallow, salted caramel ganache, Ganachery Dark 65, and finished with a powdered sugar Mickey Mouse
- Copper Tail Brewing’s The Unholy Trippel
- Morimoto Spare Ribs – pork ribs tossed in a hoisin sweet chili glaze and sprinkled with cilantro
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Last Days of Summer
- Jock’s Pork Belly Bao Buns – melt-in-your-mouth sliced pork belly with Korean BBQ sauce served in a pillowy steamed bun and topped with pickled vegetables and cilantro
Ragland Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Blagger Organic Blonde Lager
- Boaring Burger – grilled wild boar burger with blue cheese, port and pear chutney, crispy onion strings, arugula, and garlic and herb aïoli served on a potato bun with Irish-style chips
- Persimmon Hollow Daytona Dirty Blonde Ale
- Florida BBQ Association State Champion 2017 Pulled Pork – pulled pork topped with fried dill pickles, house-made smoky BBQ sauce, and shaved red onions
- Sailfish “Tag & Release”
- Pork Chop & Applesauce – pork chop served with house-made applesauce and green beans
- Crooked Can Brewing Company’s McSwagger’s Own Amber Ale
- Boneyard Buffet – fire-roasted rotisserie chicken and slow-roasted St. Louis-style pork spare ribs served with seasoned fries and coleslaw
B.B. Wolf’s Sasuage Co.
- American Red Beer
- Carolina BBQ Hot Dog – Carolina Gold BBQ pulled pork topped with mustard vinaigrette coleslaw
- Orlando Brewing Company’s I-4 IPA
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger – cheeseburger with BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and a fried onion ring
Wolfgang Puck Express
- Goose Island IPA
- BBQ Chicken Salad – romaine, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, corn, crispy tortilla chips, poblano peppers, black beans, and ranch dressing
The Polite Pig
- Cask & Larder Working Man Porter
- Black Pepper Porter USDA Prime Brisket – brisket smoked for 13 hours and mopped with house-made black pepper porter sauce on a spiced watermelon wedge topped with tomato-onion chutney
- Hidden Springs Deja Moo
- Creekstone Ribeye Steak – ancho chile-rubbed ribeye steak with crispy onion strings, cotija mashed potatoes, caramelized plantains with crema and cotija cheese, tomatillo sauce, and warm tortillas
- Funky Buddha Floridian Hefeweizen
- Barbecue Burger – signature blend beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked gouda, bacon, barbecue sauce, grilled onion, and lettuce
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza – grilled chicken, shredded mozzarella, sliced red onions, banana peppers, and gorgonzola cheese topped with a barbecue drizzle
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Rome City IPA
- Southern Fried BBQ Chicken Sliders – two sliders served with a chicken salad garnish
Wow! I don’t even know where to begin. I know I have never wanted BBQ and a nice cold brew this early in the morning before though! Brews and BBQ at Disney Springs kicks off on June 29 and lasts until September 3. If you stop by Disney Springs Welcome Center or any participating location, you can even find a the Brews and BBQ Event Guide so you can keep track of all the deliciousness! Enjoy!
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? There are still some great discounts available for this Summer! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!