A new pair of Disney Parks Designer Collection Ears have debuted! This debut is of the Steamboat Willie Mickey Ears by the renowned artist, Noah. This pair of ears is also the first of the new designer ears in the traditional Mickey ear hat style too.
This nostalgic ear hat celebrates Mickey’s 1928 movie debut in Steamboat Willie. The artwork is based on renowned artist Noah’s work ”Full Steam Ahead”.
The ear hat also includes Walt Disney and the back is embroidered with his memorable quote, ”It was all started by a mouse.”
The ears also come in a Disney Parks Designer Collection box that has a magnetic closure, velvet bed, and opens up to turn into a display box. Noah’s incredible Mickey ears retail for $48.00 and can be found throughout the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Parks where designer accessories are sold, as well as online at shopDisney.
The Disney Parks Designer Collection is an ongoing assortment of limited edition designer Mickey and Minnie ears. Check out the upcoming ears we have to look forward to below:
- Kim Irvine – Haunted Mansion – Aug. 9th
- Betsey Johnson – Aug. 16th
- SHAG – Enchanted Tiki Room – Aug. 26th
- Heidi Klum – Sept. 28th
- Her Universe – Princess Leia – Oct. 4th
- Loungefly – Disney Park Minis – Fall 2019
- Jerrod Maruyama – Hipster Mickey – Fall 2019
- The Blonds – Fall 2019
- COACH – Fall 2019
- Joe Rohde – April 2020
- Vera Wang – Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Her Universe – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
Will you be adding Noah’s Steamboat Willie Mickey Ears to your collection?
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- On The Go Style With Frozen 2 Reusable Bottles From Swell - December 12, 2019
- Star Wars Happy Meal Toys Have Landed At McDonald’s - December 11, 2019
- Walt Disney World Sweatshirts Have Cozy Chic Style - December 10, 2019