The Fourth of July is right around the corner, and Disneyland Resort is gearing up to celebrate America with fireworks, new merchandise, and delicious food!
Show your patriotism around the resort with new merchandise including t-shirts, dresses, light-up necklaces, Minnie ears and the famous spirit jersey!! Everything you need for that Instagram shot in front of the blue wall am i right?
Hurry up and get everything you need! They’ll be available for a limited time only at Emporium and Pioneer Mercantil in Disneyland Resort; at Elias & Co. in Disney’s California Adventure; and World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District.
Once you have your outfit ready, you can’t forget to take a picture with Mickey Mouse in his patriotic costume! You can find him in Town Square from 8am until 3:30pm on July 4th.
After shopping and pictures the next obvious step is food! Luckily for you, you’ll be able to find a variety of delicious snacks like a Red, White & Blue Cake Shake at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes, a 4th of July Box of patriotic cupcakes at Sprinkles and Berry Ice Creams at Salt & Straw, as well as, a Frozen Cherry Boba Lemonade at Wetzel’s Pretzels and the Firecracker Cocktail at Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
An Independence Day celebration can’t be complete without fireworks!! “Disney’s Celebrates America – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will illuminate the night with lights and sounds of patriotic songs.
Other resort offerings are:
- BBQ at the rooftop at The Sand Bar in Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel on July 4th from 3-10pm. Enjoy live music starting at 6pm followed by fireworks from Disneyland Park at 9:30pm. The special menu will feature short rib brisket burgers, all-beef hot dogs, street corn on the cob and specialty drinks. Complimentary family activities and face painting are also in store. Subject to availability. This offer does not require a hotel reservation.
- Family activities,live music, complimentary face painting, caricatures and tasty delights will be offered to hotel guest of all ages at the Magic Kingdom Lawn in the Disneyland Hotel on July 4th from 12-4pm. Subject to availability.
Happy 4th of July!!!
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021
- Magical Mickey Guacamole And Chips To Make At Home! - May 5, 2021