Starbuck’s at Disney Springs is offering some ghoulishly good Halloween tricks and treats this month. Stop by Starbuck’s in the Marketplace area of Disney Springs to enjoy these spooky speciality drinks.
- Frankenfrap (pictured above) features Green Tea with Peppermint, Java Chips and White Mocha topped off with a Mocha drizzle.
- Wolfman Frappuccino adds Java Chips with an Expresso Shot and finished off with Strawberry Drizzle.
- Mummy Frappuccino features vanilla bean with a Mummy Cake Pop.
- Invisible Man Refresher offers Cool Lime with Lemonade and Floating Blueberries.
- Swamp Thing Tea is Green Tea Lemonade with Matcha Powder and Raspberry Syrup
Which spooky drink sounds good to you? Let us know in the comment box below.
Ready to start planning your next Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Star Wars Day at Sea Returns to the Disney Fantasy - January 11, 2018
- Cast Members Placed Their Mark on the New Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center Expansion - January 10, 2018
- New French Dip Sandwich Available for Limited Time at Earl of Sandwich - January 9, 2018