Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will Depart for a Galaxy Far, Far Away Beginning March 1, 2022. During Disney World’s 50th Anniversary virtual media event this morning we got some great news about the new Galactic Starcruiser. The opening Date and Booking dates have been announced.
The inaugural voyage of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World Resort will depart on March 1, 2022. General bookings for this first-of-its-kind immersive adventure in a galaxy far, far away from open Oct. 28, 2021. Some Disney and Star Wars fans, including Disney Vacation Club members, Disney Passholders, and Disney Visa Cardmembers, will receive special booking opportunities ahead of the general booking date.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a vacation experience going beyond anything Disney has created before, inviting guests to become the heroes of their own stories during a two-night adventure where they see, feel and live Star Wars.
They will travel the galaxy in style aboard the glamorous Halcyon starcruiser, known for its impeccable service and exotic destinations. They will stay in well-appointed cabins, experience exquisite dining, and out-of-this-world
entertainment, visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and much more.
Throughout the voyage, guests’ choices will determine their personal adventures as they interact with characters, crew, and other passengers they meet and become part of the action and the broader Star Wars saga. Decisions guests make will affect how their individual stories unfold as they seize control of their destinies – and potentially impact the fate of the galaxy.
From Walt Disney World Resort to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
• The adventure begins when guests arrive at the Galactic Starcruiser Terminal at Walt
Disney World and check-in for their two-night experience.
• Guests will enter a Launch Pod to begin their Star Wars story. Through viewports, they’ll
see themselves leave their world behind as they jump to hyperspace and draw closer
and closer to the magnificent Halcyon starcruiser.
• When the Launch Pod docks with the starcruiser and the airlock opens, guests will step
into the ship’s main deck Atrium to begin their journey through a galaxy far, far away.
An Immersive Experience
• A visit aboard the Halcyon starcruiser plunges guests into a multi-day, interactive story
that interweaves with members of the crew, other passengers, droids, and familiar Star
Wars characters such as Rey, Chewbacca, and Kylo Ren. Guests may encounter the
starcruiser’s a strong and charismatic captain, the ship’s plucky mechanic, or heroes of the
Resistance, among others, as they choose alliances and chart their courses.
• The immersive experience features enthralling onboard activities, such as:
o Learning the ancient ways of the lightsaber and facing off against a training
remote, where guests may discover their own connection with the Force.
o Visiting the starcruiser’s Bridge to learn about its systems and how to operate
them, including a chance to try out the ship’s weapons and defense systems –
skills that may come in handy during a journey through this adventure-filled
• Guests will find refreshments each day in an enticing supper club known as the Crown of
Corellia Dining Room. This bright and welcoming hall will offer breakfast and lunch to
passengers before transitioning each evening into a lavish multi-course menu of both
otherworldly and familiar origins.
o One night’s dinner will feature a live performance from a galactic superstar who
can captivate an entire room with the crook of her jewel-encrusted purple Twi’lek
• Stories will continue to play out during a visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where guests
may experience the land in a new way. They will take special transports from the
starcruiser to Black Spire Outpost for their planetside excursion to Batuu, and actions
they take while on the planet may then have ramifications when they return to the ship,
helping determine how their stories play out.
Fun Facts – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
• Each viewport in the Halcyon starcruiser – including those in each cabin – has a view of
the galaxy beyond, featuring ever-changing vistas as the ship progresses from
destination to destination.
• Guests will be able to explore the starcruiser and perhaps discover hidden spaces deep
in the mechanics of the ship – perfect for uncovering secrets … or holding clandestine
• The Crown of Corellia Dining Room is named for Corellia, the planet known galaxy-wide
for the shipyards that created not only the Galactic Starcruiser but also the famed
For more information and to register for updates, visit www.starwarsgalacticstarcruiser.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort 50th Anniversary Magic Band - October 16, 2021
- Sign for Disney Enchantment now replaces Happily Ever After in the Magic Kingdom - October 16, 2021
- Entrance to Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind almost complete - October 15, 2021