Things are starting to reach fever-pitch with Star Wars fans as we inch ever closer to Star Wars: Galactic Nights which will be taking over Hollywood Studios on December 16th. Guests attending this event are in for a real treat as it will include everything from special Star Wars-themed fireworks displays to stage shows, panel discussions and more.
If there’s one thing that has us especially excited, it’s the news that part of the evening’s entertainment will include an amazing state-of-the-art projection show onto the Tower of Terror at the end of Sunset Boulevard. The picture above was taken from the latest episode of The Star Wars Show and shows an artist’s rendering of what guests can expect during their Galactic Nights Experience.
Check out the video:
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show. Both productions will feature enhancements with special elements from the entire saga.
- Star Wars Dance Party featuring a DJ spinning out of this world favorites.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Panel Discussion – The Epic Theater will play host to a special one-night-only panel discussion where details will be revealed regarding the 14 acre Star Wars expansion slated to open in 2019.
- Special Photo Opportunities – Park-wide, guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations, including a new backdrop inspired by Star Wars Rebels.
- Character Interactions – Star Wars: Galactic Nights features encounters with Star Wars characters including Ewoks, AWR Troopers and roaming droids. Jedi Knights teach young Padawans in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple,
- Darth Vader’s March – Don’t miss Darth Vader and a battalion of Imperial Stormtroopers march menacingly down Hollywood Boulevard.
- Star Wars-themed food and beverage and merchandise will be available throughout the park.
- Star Tours – The Adventure Continues – Select park attractions will be open to all guests. At embarkation points to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, guests may come face-to-face with Stormtroopers on the lookout for a Rebel spy.
- Wear your favorite Star Wars Costumes – Come dressed in your finest Star Wars gear. Arriving park guests will walk a red carpet that runs the length of Hollywood Boulevard. The street itself will be dressed in all the trappings of a Tinseltown premiere.
We hope that you are as excited as we are about all of the exciting Star Wars happenings coming your way as part of this special event. Keep following along with Chip and Co for the latest in Galactic Nights news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 packages to be had and 2018 discounts are now available! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations as well as sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Find out more about my serives here.
Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.