Just in time for the holidays fans can bring home Lucasfilm’s “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” for the first time in 3D, encased in collectible packaging.
The exclusive four-disc 3D Collector’s Edition contains the original theatrical release on Blu-ray 3D™, Blu-ray™, Digital HD and DVD, along with originally released bonus features and brand-new bonus material, including additional deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes conversations with cast and crew and revealing, never-before released audio commentary by director J.J. Abrams.
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” 3D Collector’s Edition is arriving in the United States and Canada on Nov 15.
*The bonus features include:
• Audio Commentary with J.J. Abrams – Enter the mind of visionary director J.J. Abrams as he reveals
the creative and complex choices made while developing the first film in the new Star Wars
• Foley: A Sonic Tale – Foley artists, consisting of old pros and new talent, unite to bring the world
of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” alive through the matching of sound to action.
• Sounds of the Resistance – Hear how the epic sound design of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” moves
the Star Wars legacy forward.
• Deleted Scenes – View never-before-shared scenes that didn’t make the film’s final cut.
• Dressing the Galaxy – Costume Designer Michael Kaplan reveals how the costumes of the original Star
Wars movies were re-envisioned for a new generation.
• The Scavenger and the Stormtrooper: A Conversation with Daisy Ridley and John Boyega – The two new
stars share the thrill of working together on the adventure of a lifetime and becoming part of
the Star Wars legacy.
• Inside the Armory – Take a fascinating tour through the design and creation of the weaponry in “Star
Wars: The Force Awakens.”
• Classic Bonus Features – These offerings from the April release of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,”
include the complete story behind the making of the film, an unforgettable cast table read,
insights from legendary composer John Williams and deleted scenes, as well as features that dig
deeper into the creation of new characters such as BB-8, the design of the climactic lightsaber
battle between Rey and Kylo Ren, the film’s remarkable digital artistry and the Star Wars: Force
for Change global aid initiative.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!