Walt Disney World® Resort
- Save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels: Savings apply for stays most nights March 14, 2014 – April 12, 2014 and April 20, 2014 – June 15, 2014. Add more Character to your vacation, with this advance Card member booking offer. Upgrade to a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way® Ticket and get one more ticket day FREE! (Minimum 4-day Magic Your Way® Ticket required.) Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Florida Resident Rates: Florida Residents can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resorts hotels for stays through April 8, 2014. For example, save up to 37% on rooms at select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts from January 4- January 18 and March 14- March 29, 2014. Book December 2, 2013 – April 8, 2014. Plan a winter getaway to Disney or a Spring Break trip to the Disney Water Parks. Book today with this incredible deal, just for Florida Residents.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27th, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
- LAST WEEK TO SAVE! Save Up to 25% on Rooms at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel: Save up to 25% on rooms at a Disneyland Hotel most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 5th through April 10, 2014. Book through January 28, 2014.
Disney Cruise Line®
- Canadian Resident Offer: Canadian residents save 20% off prevailing rates on 3 and 4 night Bahamian sailings aboard the Disney Magic® for most sailings from January 10 – February 28, 2014 (excluding January 17, 20, February 14, 17, 2014) for categories 4A – 11B.
- Get a Free Night and Free Breakfast: For a limited time, when you purchase a minimum 4-night stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, you’ll get the 4th night free – including breakfast daily for two adults at the new Ulu Cafe. Book this offer by January 15, 2014, for stays most nights January 5 – April 7, 2014.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- Save up to 25% at Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Discounts begin at 4 nights at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, opening early 2014. Travel back to the 1950’s and 60’s for endless family fun at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort. With its ideal location and fun retro atmosphere. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy everything Universal Orlando® Resort has to offer. The value and moderate accommodations feature family suites (sleeping up to 6) with kitchenettes, and standard rooms (sleeping up to 4). Rates valid for travel September 1st, 2014 through October 2nd, 2014 and November 30th, 2014 through December 11th, 2014.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: This new resort is opening in early 2014 with an incredible preview discount. This resort is inspired by iconic beach resorts of the 1950’s and 60’s. For a limited time, the whole family can experience Cabana Bay Beach Resort’s new family suites with rates starting at $104 per night for a seven-night stay to $134 per night for a three-night stay. Offering up to 47% savings off regular prices, this introductory offer is available now for purchase for stays from March 31 to June 14, 2014. Package is available for purchase now through January 31, 2014.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation for 2014: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
Sea World Discounts
- Expedition Antarctica at SeaWorld®: Experience the Freeze! Package includes free Quick Queue (front-of-the-line) at SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, dining at the Expedition Café, a free photo and a third hotel night FREE!
- SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando for $99: Enjoy two amazing parks for one amazing price. Get all the splashes of SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ Orlando. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to each park and is valid until February 28, 2014.
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa for $99: Enjoy two amazing parks for one amazing price. Get all the splashes of SeaWorld® Orlando and the thrills of Busch Gardens® Tampa. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to each park and is valid until May 15, 2014. With this offer, take advantage of FREE round-trip transportation from SeaWorld to Busch Gardens. For pick-up locations and to make a reservation for the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. Reservations are highly recommended, due to demand.
- 5 Incredible Parks, 1 Ticket, Orlando’s Best Vacation Value: See more for less! This package features the Orlando FlexTicket, offering unlimited admissions to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and Wet ’n Wild during your stay. Perfect for your Orlando vacation. Stay at least 5 nights and enjoy the best of Orlando! Plus, free transportation and other great benefits available when you choose an Official Hotel of SeaWorld. Package requires a 10-day advance purchase. Stay a minimum of 5 nights and as an added value, your 5th night is FREE!
Orlando Attraction Ticket Discounts
- Kids Eat Free Card: Save money on over 100 different restaurants in Orlando from the quick serve restaurants like McDonald’s to sit down restaurants like Nascar Cafe at Universal CityWalk. Purchase the Kids Eat Free Card and receive a free child’s meal with any adult meal at select restaurants. Click here for more details and to purchase this special card.
- Kennedy Space Center Tickets: Pre-order your tickets to Kennedy Space Center and save money with special prices. Experience the Space Shuttle Atlantis, US Astronaut Hall of Fame, and more; just an hour from Orlando. Click here to more details and to purchase tickets.
Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Discount Cruise Out of Ft. Lauderdale: Extend your Orlando vacation with a relaxing cruise on one of the newest ships called the Allure of the Seas. Less than 3 hours from Orlando, you can set sail with those fun loving DreamWorks Characters on the world famous Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. Sail for 7 Nights to the Caribbean in an Interior Stateroom from $749 per person plus taxes/port charges or $949 per person plus taxes/port charges in a Balcony. Select cruises this January-February 2014.
- Up to $300 to Spend on Anything You Want: Book select 2014 cruises by February 28, and Royal Caribbean Cruise will give you up to $300 to spend during your vacation. Use it anyway you choose. Go snorkeling, dive into a specialty dinner for two or discover pure bliss at the spa.
- Up to $400 to Spend on Anything You Want: Book select 2014 cruises in Europe by February 28, and we’ll give you up to $400* to spend during your vacation. Use it anyway you choose. Dive into a specialty dinner for two or discover pure bliss at the spa.
- Celebrate Miami Cruise Month Up to $50 in Spending Money: Book any Majesty of the Seas® sailing in 2014 between January 1 – January 31, 2014, and receive up to $50 to spend on just about anything. Go parasailing in Nassau or put it towards a massage at the VitalitySM Spa.
At DIF we offer personalized travel planning, lots of extras and fun just for you! Call me at 832-233-4468,check out my page, here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get started on making me your personal travel assistant for free!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!