January has been full of Tsum Tsum goodness! We got the jazzy Atristocats Tsum Tsum collection earlier this month, as well as city inspired ones too! Now the Splash Mountain Tsum Tsum collection has splashes into Disney Parks!
This new series has 6, mini size stackable plush with characters inspired by classic Frontierland attraction. You’ll find Brer Fox, Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear, Blue Bird, the Possum and Vulture stacked and ready to splash at select locations at the Disney Parks and Resorts, as well as the Shop Disney Parks App.
Disney Parks Blog also debuted a peek at a new Disney Tsum Tsum pin set coming to Disney Parks in late February 2017. This pin set will contain 6 pins inspired by the Adventureland Tsum Tsum collection released last October. I still haven’t gotten my hands on an Orange Bird Tsum Tsum, maybe the pin version will do!
You will be able to find the Splash Mountain Tsum Tsum Collection at the following locations:
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai‘i
- Kalepa’s Store
- Disneyland Resort
- Downtown Disney District -World of Disney
- Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure park – Tee, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – Gag Factory
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Marketplace – Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney
- Disney’s EarPort at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park – Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot – ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures
Happy Splashing and Stacking Tsum Tsum Fans!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Nightmare Before Christmas Holiday Merchandise At Walgreens - November 29, 2020
- Sorcerer Mickey Ears Are Making Magic At Walt Disney World - November 28, 2020
- Adorable Disney Stockings To Add A Magical Holiday Touch - November 27, 2020