Spice Road Table in Epcot has just reopened under new management. Disney has officially taken ownership of the Morocco Pavilion and with it, some changes have occurred. Today we wanted to take a look at the new menu being served at the waterfront restaurant Spice Road Table.
Cozy up to the cuisine and drink in the unforgettable sights provided by this quaint locale’s scenic dining area.
At Spice Road Table, you’re invited to stop in on your adventure around the World Showcase Lagoon to savor Mediterranean small plates—like spicy shrimp, fried calamari, naan spreads and the Spice Road Table sampler—while absorbing the décor inspired by outdoor cafés from the Moroccan seaside.
As of right now, there is only a “Lounge Menu” and we are unsure if Disney will be bringing back the Dinner Menu.
Let’s take a look at the new menu for Spice Road Table:
Mediterranean Small Plates
- Hummus Fries – Citrus Chipotle and Preserved Lemon. $10.00
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower – Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (Plant-based). $11.00
- Fried Calamari – Rémoulade and Harissa Sauce. $12.00
- Grilled Lamb Kefta – Tzatziki, Radish, Cherry Tomato Confit. $12.00
- Naan Spreads – Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, Za’atar. $10.00
- Spicy Shrimp – Chili, Garlic, Peri Peri Sauce. $12.00
- Tiropitakia – Cheese-filled Phyllo, Cucumber-Tomato Relish. $9.00
- Dolmas – Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, Charred Lemon (Plant-based) $9.00
- Spiced Chicken – Ras el Hanout, Mint Yogurt $11.00
- Spice Road Table Sampler – Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, Tiropitakia. $15.00
- Dessert Platter – Assorted Moroccan Pastries. $9.00
- Tusker Pale Lager, Africa. $9.25
- Casa Lager, Morocco $9.25
- Estrella Damm, Spain. $9.75
- Maeloc Strawberry Hard Cider, Spain $10.25
Wine and Sangria
- Opici Family Red Sangria, Spain Serving. $11.00
- Opici Family White Sangria, Spain Serving $11.00
- Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cava Brut, Spain Bottle $49.00 Glass $12.00
- Mas Fi Cava Brut, Spain Bottle. $39.00 Glass $10.00
- CVNE Cune Rioja Crianza, Spain. Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Bonassia Cabernet Sauvignon, Morocco. Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Kasbah Red Blend, Morocco. Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini Bottle $49.00 Glass $12.00
- Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko, Santorini Bottle $59.00 Glass $15.00
- Burgans Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese Bottle $49.00 Glass $12.00
- Marques de Caceres Excellens Rosé, Spain Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Pomegranate Mimosa $12.00
- Hibiscus Mimosa $12.00
- Blood Orange Mimosa $12.00
- Mahiarita Mahia Fig Brandy, Agave, Lime Juice, Sumac Salt, and Pomegranate Seeds $14.00
- Moroccan Mule Figenza Fig Vodka, Ginger Beer, Agave, and Lime $14.00
- Medina Mixer- Starr African Rum, Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice $14.00
- Sahara Spritz – Ketel One Botanical Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Soda Water, and Lime $14.00
- Iced Mint Tea with Bombay Sapphire Gin $13.00
- Moroccan Hot Tea Service $4.29
- Iced Mint Tea $4.29
- Assorted Fountain Beverages Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Minute Maid® Zero Sugar Lemonade $4.29
- smartwater® $5.50
- Premium Sparkling Water $4.25
Spice Road Table is open from 12:00pm – 9:00pm.
Walk-ins are welcome. Reservations are no longer offered for Spice Road Table at Epcot.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- All five Seasons of the Muppet Show coming to Disney+ in February! - January 19, 2021
- Photos & Video: First part of Epcot’s France Pavilion Expansion is now open - January 18, 2021
- President Trump Executive Order includes Walt Disney in National Garden of American Heroes - January 18, 2021