Heading to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival? Got a Chase credit card? You don’t want to miss out on all the fun events and amenities for Chase Credit Card members. Here is what is available for you.
- The Chase lounge, located on the third floor of the American Adventure Pavilion within the Epcot World Showcase, will be open daily during the Festival from 11 a.m. until Park close. This is a great place to cool off with free Coke drinks or you can pay for a few alcoholic beverages, cell phone charging stations, video games, restrooms, live video feed of the demos, photo booth, and more.
- If you are a Chase Disney Visa card member you can get a special wrist band that gives you access to a special seating area for the Eat to the beat Concert. These are on a first come first served basis and located in the Chase Lounge in the main seating area.
- Throughout the day they have a happy half hour where free alcoholic coupons are handed out from cast members for all guests over the age of 21. I was lucky enough to get one of these which was nice.
New this year are special dining events for Disney Visa Card members during the festival:
- The Making of the Party for the Senses, October 27, 2015. Discover how the culinary team makes this popular tasting event come alive. Over lunch in the Wine View Lounge, event creators offer a glimpse at the behind-the-scenes magic.
- The Creation of the Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces, November 9, 2015. Enjoy breakfast on the promenade before the Festival opens with a Walt Disney World Chef, Beverage Professional and Imagineer for a sneak peek at Marketplace creations and their menu delights.
Are you heading to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this year? Be sure to drop by the Chase Lounge if you have a Chase Credit Card and take advantage of some of these amenities.