Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival came back in a big way this year 35 global marketplace locations in celebration of Epcot’s 35th anniversary, and even more festival locations throughout the park. With a record number of global markets, the Spain Global Marketplace has returned to the festival, serving up some delicious bites and a great selection of wines.
Take a look at the full menu from the Spain Global Marketplace at this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival:
- Charcuterie in a Cone – Served with a selection of imported Spanish meats, cheeses, and olives with an herb vinaigrette for $6.50, or one snack credit.
- Traditional Spanish Paella – Served with shrimp, mussels, chicken, and crispy chorizo for $5.25 or one snack credit.
- Seafood Salad – Served with shrimp, bay scallops and mussels, extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, and smoked paprika for $5.25 or one snack credit.
- Sweet Olive Oil Cake – Served with powdered sugar and lemon curd for $3.75 or one snack credit.
The Traditional Spanish Paella and the Seafood Salad are both gluten free options.
The Spain Global Marketplace also has a fantastic selections of wine to enjoy with the dish of your choosing. Each wine is from a different region within the country.
- Rafael Palacios Bolo Godello – Valdeorras – $5.00 a glass.
- Bodegas y Vinedos Artazuri Garnacha Rosada – Navarra – $5.00 a glass.
- Casa Castillo Monastrell – Jumilla – $5.00 a glass.
If you are looking to sample a taste of each wine, the global marketplace offers a Wine Flight for $6.50. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect pairing, Walt Disney sommeliers recommend pairing the Traditional Spanish Paella with a glass of the Rafael Palacios Bolo Godello.
Click here for your FREE, no obligation quote!
Ready to start planning your 2018 Disney vacation? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote,firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Source/Image: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!