The good ole days return to Epcot as select summer nights heat up from June to July with the some of the world’s greatest tribute bands. Classic hits from the likes of U2, The Bee Gees, Bon Jovi and many more will rock during Sounds Like Summer concert series. The high-energy performances take place at the open-air American Gardens Theater in World Showcase.
The schedule (entertainment subject to change without notice):
- June 10-17: Hotel California ~ A Salute to the Eagles
- June 18 to 23: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot ~ The Ultimate Billy Joel Show
- June 24 to 30: Stayin’ Alive ~ A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 1 to 7: Slippery When Wet ~ The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
- July 8 to 14: The Police Experience ~ A Tribute to the Police
- July 15 to 21: SouthBound and Company ~ A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 22 to 28: 2U ~ A Tribute to U2
Show times are 5:45, 7 and 8:15 p.m. – except on July 4 when show times are 5:15, 6:30, 7:45 and 9 p.m. Sounds Like Summer concerts are included with Epcot admission. Additional information is available at disneyworld.com/soundslikesummer. For the latest information and updated show times, guests may pick up an Entertainment Guide when entering the park.
- 2012 Sounds Like Summer Concert Series Schedule (chipandco.com)
- New! Ice Pop Stand in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion (disneyfoodblog.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse Series coming to Disney+ - January 18, 2022
- Guests get treated to Wishes and Happily Ever After Music last night - January 18, 2022
- Kevin from Pixar’s Up returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 17, 2022