Ignite the night with tasty treats, libations, reserved viewing and a one-million-light-sized serving of Disney magic!
Bright Sights, Small Bites and Thou
Savor a delicious way to watch Paint the Night—from one of the most parade-perfect seats in the house.
Want to end your day on a dazzling note? Beginning April 13, Sonoma Terrace welcomes kids of all ages to experience our Paint the Night Parade—an electrifying after-dark extravaganza—like never before. And this spectacular cavalcade returns to Disney California Adventure Park just in time for Pixar Fest!
During an unforgettable evening, Guests can take in the parade from a unique vantage point while sampling a sweet-and-savory menu selection and sipping wine, beer or nonalcoholic beverages. The pièce de résistance? Bring home a luscious truffle assortment sure to make you swoon.
Each Paint the Night Reception Package Includes:
- A charcuterie tray and desserts served with wine, beer, Coca-Cola or other non-alcoholic beverages—plus boxed truffles to enjoy later.
- Reserved seating in the preferred viewing area (one seat provided for each Reception package purchased).
- Sonoma Terrace at Disney California Adventure Park
Guests can check in 60 minutes prior to scheduled Paint the Night performance time
- $79 per person (tax and gratuity included)
- Separate theme park admission required and is not included in the package price
- Alcohol is served to Guests age 21 and older with valid ID
- Reservations accepted with a credit card guarantee
- Same-day reservations are limited and subject to availability
- To book, call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463
- Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of event start will be charged full package price
All prices, menus, services, age ranges, locations, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Paint the Night Parade starts April 13th at Disney California Adventure Park.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018