Join Us March 17-20, 2011 at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa for the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration!
Registration opens at 2:00pm EST on 12/02/2010! *space is limited
The Walt Disney World Resort® near beautiful Orlando, Florida is the setting for the second social media conference. You’ll experience special events, conference sessions and private parties taking place across the 40-square mile entertainment complex.
Full Celebration Attendee: Your $375 conference fee provides you a hotel room for March 17-20, 2011 at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa®, 7 day park hopper theme park tickets for you and up to 3 family members during the conference, conference sessions and select meals for the conference attendees. Transportation to and from Orlando is not included. Park tickets will be available on March 17 and not before the conference and expire March 23. Meals for family members are not included unless otherwise specified.
Additional Family Members: If you are bringing more than 3 family members, there is an additional fee of $150 per person, no exclusions. The hotel room for the conference will accommodate up to 4 adults you will be responsible for securing separate accommodations for a larger party size.
Additional Blogger Media: Some media may choose to attend and room together. In this instance 1 media/blogger must pay the full conference fee of $375. The additional 3 bloggers must pay the conference fee of $150 each. Rooms are limited to 4 adults per room. In order to guarantee room placement you will need to register all media at the same time. To view registration questions please see “Registration Information”. You will need to have all the registration information at the time of registration for YOU and Any other Blogger/Media staying in your room.
Additional Rooms: If you require more than one hotel room, you will be responsible for the cost of the additional room or rooms.
“Day Only” Attendees: Day Only registration is for the conference day of March 18, 2011 only and does not include additional guest theme park tickets or meals. The registration fee for Day Only attendees is $150.
Extended Stays: If you wish to extend your stay past the conference dates, you will be responsible for making those arrangements on your own. To book additional rooms or to extend your stay, please call 407-WDISNEY or go online at www.disneyworld.com
Thursday, March 17, 2011
- Check-in by 4:00pm at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa® for Full Celebration Attendees
- Welcome Reception for Celebration Attendees 4:00-6:00pm
- Dinner for Full Celebration Attendees and Family.
Friday, March 18, 2011
8:00-9:00am: Check-in for Day Only Attendees at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa® Convention Center
Conference Sessions throughout the day
- Breakfast and Lunch (all attendees)
- Dinner for All Attendees and Full Celebration Attendee Families
- Morning activities for Full Celebration Attendees
Free time in the parks with families
Dinner for Full Celebration Attendees and Families
Sunday, March 20, 2011
- The Walt Disney World Moms Panel and Celebrity Guests Star in New Vacation Planning Videos (chipandco.com)
- Best Things I Love About Disney – The Pursuit Of Trivia (chipandco.com)
- Insider Information on Walt Disney World Dining (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Skyliner just received a 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 6, 2021
- Pog Juice returns to Disney’s Polynesian Resort - September 6, 2021
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Bus spotted at Walt Disney World - September 6, 2021