To save room in your suitcase, or to have a surprise waiting for you or a member of your travel party when you arrive at your resort, you can ship items directly to your Disney World resort. To prevent delays, I suggest using UPS or FedEx. If you ship something via the United States Postal Service, it will go to a general receiving facility and can take days to reach your specific resort. If you ship with a private company, however, your package will go directly to the front-desk of your resort.
To ship an item, simply click here to get the address of the resort; make sure you put your name on the package. Here is an example:
Ideas of what you can ship:
1. Ship all of your toiletries and sunscreens since they can add weight to your suitcase or open during transport and ruin your clothing.
2. Ship a package of Disney toys or trinkets to give your children each day. This will cut down on spending at Disney, and can be used as rewards for good behavior.
3. Ship some non-perishable food items. I have sent boxes of cereal, granola bars, fruit snacks, cookies, crackers, and snack cakes. This helps to cut down spending on breakfast foods and snacks in the parks.
4. Celebrating a birthday or special occasion while on vacation? Ship some party supplies, or a gift. Shipping this helps keep the celebration a surprise and prevents delicate items from being squished in your suitcase.
5. Ship a case of diapers or other bulky baby supplies. Don’t use up space in your suitcase.
Have you ever shipped something to a resort? Did it arrive on time? What are your ideas for things that can be shipped?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!