Calling all foodies! SeaWorld Orlando is bringing back their amazing Seven Seas Food Festival! This amazing festival is packed full of amazing drinks, food, and entertainment is starting on February 7th and runs until May 5th. Great news is this year the festival will even run Fridays.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival gives guests the opportunity to try delicious street food from around the world along with amazing craft beer and live entertainment. Marketplaces and food kiosks can be found throughout the park. There are some unique new food offerings coming as well, like the the cricket crusted bison slider, duck and mushroom ramen bowl, and the chicken and waffle. You can find a complete menu here.
Make sure you plan a weekend trip to catch some live entertainment from some household names. Saturday’s and Sunday’s at 6:00 PM at Bayside Stadium is the place to be. This year’s entertainment so far includes:
- February 8 – Maddie & Tae
- February 9 – Trace Adkins
- February 15 – To Be Announced
- February 16 – Night Ranger
- February 22 – Walk Off The Earth
- February 23 – Dennis DeYoung; The Music of Styx
- February 29 – Grupo Mania
- March 1 – Boyz II Men
The Seven Seas Food Festival is definitely the place to be weekends starting in February! Annual passes and Fun Cards are an amaing way to save! We can’t wait to experience the festival this year!
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Susan Wilson (see all)
- Capture All Your Loving Feelings This Valentine’s Day With Disney PhotoPass - February 12, 2020
- Docking Bay 7 In Hollywood Studios Now Selling The Infamous Spork - February 9, 2020
- The New Olaf Oreo Cheesecake Is Like Warm Hugs - February 8, 2020