Starting this weekend, guests can cherish the warmth and joy of the holidays at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. From hugs with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer to heartwarming holiday shows and delicious festive dishes, guests of all ages can enjoy the most wonderful time of the year to its fullest at SeaWorld Orlando.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is included in regular park admission, with holiday activities on November 24-26, December 1-3, 8-10, and 15-31 beginning at 5:00p.m. each day.
NEW Festive Experiences: From an unforgettable storybook meal to the magic of meeting Santa Claus himself, guests can make memorable moments that spark new Christmas traditions.
– Dine with Rudolph – Guests can book an all-new holiday dinner experience with their favorite reindeer. Hugs and smiles are shared with Rudolph as guests enjoy the telling of his classic tale during a delicious feast featuring a menu filled with traditional holiday favorites served family-style. Advance reservations for this experience are encouraged.
– Santa Claus at Wild Arctic –This holiday season, SeaWorld is inviting guests to take a ride to the top of the world to meet the Arctic’s most famous resident, Santa Claus! Guests of all ages can share Christmas wishes and take pictures with Santa Claus as they experience amazing animal encounters during this special holiday adventure presented by Coca-Cola.
Delicious Holiday Dishes: New food and drink items join fan-favorites for a seasonal menu that’s filled to the brim with holiday cheer, including 50 tasty treats and craft brews to choose from.
– The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, guests can indulge in culinary delights such as freshly-popped kettle corn and waffle cone S’mores as they savor the flavors of the season.
– Culinary Treats – Throughout the park, Santa-sized samples of festive fare such as savory chicken and waffles or sweet stuffed donuts will fill guests with tidings of comfort and joy.
Returning Classics: Guests will be wowed by the wonder of the Christmas season with six dazzling holiday shows:
– Shamu Christmas Miracles: The spirit of the season splashes over guests with sweeping holiday music and soaring killer whales.
– O Wondrous Night: Guests can experience a live nativity brought to life with over 30 carols, life-size puppets, and live animals in a spectacular retelling of the Christmas Story.
– Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas: Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season in a hilarious Christmas comedy.
– Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish: The holidays have arrived and everybody’s favorite Sesame Street friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration.
– Winter Wonderland on Ice: Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels, and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
– Sea of Trees: Over 115 trees sparkle to music as synchronized lights dance across the water including a magnificent centerpiece that towers 70’ above the lake.
Blue Friday Sale Kick-Off
This Thursday marks the official start of SeaWorld’s biggest sale of the year: Blue Friday. Ocean-deep discounts on admission and park experiences provide incredible value for holiday shoppers, including the following offers:
BOGO (Buy One, Get One) Offers:
· BOGO Free: SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day Ticket
· BOGO Free: 2-Park Tickets (SeaWorld and Aquatica)
· BOGO 50% off: SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica One-Year Annual Pass
· BOGO Free: Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour
· BOGO Free: Quick Queue Unlimited at SeaWorld
· BOGO Free: Dine With Shamu
· BOGO 50% off: All-Day Dining
· Save up to $110 on Discovery Cove Gift Admission Packages
· Save 30% on all merchandise from SeaworldShop.com
To learn more about this year’s Blue Friday deals, shoppers can visit seaworldorlando.com/bluefriday and become an email subscriber for early access to these limited-time offers. Fans must subscribe by Wednesday, November 22 to gain early access at noon on Thursday, November 23.
These online-exclusive deals are available to the public starting from 6:00p.m. on Thursday, November 23, until 11:59p.m. Monday, November 27, 2018.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Dreamers Academy 2019 Four Day Adventure - March 24, 2019
- Terralina Crafted Italian Hosts Four Course Chefs Dinner - February 27, 2019
- Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party Review - February 24, 2019