SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is back beginning Feb. 5, featuring the tastes and smells of the Caribbean, Italy, Brazil, Asia and beyond! The event will be held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Feb. 5 – May 9) and President’s Day on Feb. 15. Guests will be able to enjoy the festival while staying safe with enhanced health and safety measures in the park, including increased cleaning and sanitation, temperature checks, and face covering requirements.
There will be more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings from around the globe, as well as SeaWorld’s most expansive beverage menu with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond!
There is also exciting news for plant-based foodies! The festival will include an all new food booth with a complete Vegan menu, “Vegan Market!”
Guests can discover the flavors of the globe at more than 26 festival marketplaces:
- Spice it up with flavors of the Caribbean: New Crispy Florida Cracked Conch and Jerk Chicken Hot Sliders!
- A new take on American favorites from Kraft-Heinz: Hot HONEYRACHA® Chicken Wings, Lobster, White Cheddar KRAFT® Mac N Cheese, and NEW! PHILLY® Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
- Bold new flavors from the Mediterranean: Goat Cheese Croquettes paired with specialty French wines and perfectly seared Lamb Chops with golden potatoes and feta.
- Fresh and sustainable bites and vegan delights: New Jackfruit Sloppy Joes and Tempura Mushrooms & Green Beans with Miso Glaze & Furikake.
- Delectable sweets and sips: Try an all-new tantalizing take on cheesecake with the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cone or indulge in a Frozen Espresso Martini featuring Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee.
- Explore new beverages: Signature brews on tap from Dogfish Head, Yuengling, and Big Storm Brewing; tropical cocktails from Reyka Vodka and Milagro Tequila; frozen Jack Daniels slushes; Funky Buddha Seltzers, and much more to sip on!
- Sip with a purpose: This year, SeaWorld has proudly partnered with even more companies that give back to local communities and animal conservation efforts: Proud Pour, Beso Del Sol, and more.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/menus/ .
Guests will be able to relax and unwind as they sip on new favorite craft beverages in a brand new open-air area this year-the Seven Seas Beer Garden, with physical distancing, limited capacity, and SHADE!
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature an amazing line-up of top concerts so guests can enjoy a taste of rock, country, Latin or 90s throwback sounds—all included with theme park admission.
- Take the floor (in a physically distanced way) and sway to the sensational sounds at Seven Seas concert performances. Well-known national bands will take the stage at Bayside Stadium weekend evenings at 6:00 p.m., while local acts will perform concerts at various times throughout the day.
- The concert performances kick off with Air Supply at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 6.
- Among the upcoming artists scheduled to perform at the Seven Seas Food Festival this Spring are Chris Janson, Blue Ӧyster Cult and Jeremy Camp. Additional performances will be announced periodically throughout the festival, so guests are encouraged to check back frequently to see when their favorite acts are visiting the Seven Seas Food Festival!
- Due to limited capacity and expected high demand, guests are encouraged to purchase reserved seating for select performances: https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/
Discover boundless combinations of food and drink selections with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $60 or take it up a notch and save over 30% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando pass members also get the VIP treatment with even more flavor and savings with their 3 free samples with the purchase of a 15-sample lanyard. https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Will you be checking out this year’s Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando? Let us know in the comments!
Want even more theme park news? Check out these articles below…
- Pop Warner Competitions leaves Disney World for Universal Orlando
- Check out these Healthy Food Options at Universal Orlando Resort
- Soulful Celebrations planned for Disney World in February
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Source & photo credit: SeaWorld Orlando.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Check Out the New Captains Sing Along Brunch at The BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs - February 22, 2021
- New Parental Controls Coming to Disney+ - February 22, 2021
- New Spaceship Earth Lighting Details Just Revealed - February 22, 2021