SeaWorld Orlando has teamed up with Firehouse Subs and Coca-Cola to say “Thank You” to Florida first responders. This collaboration of companies are honoring first responders for their bravery, sacrifice and service with a special opportunity to spend a day at the SeaWorld Orlando park with their families. Now through August 31st, first responders can register to receive free admission to SeaWorld Orlando, to be used anytime through September 30th.
In addition to complimentary admission, qualified first responders receive up to four discounted tickets for friends and family for just $49.50 per person. This is a savings of fifty percent off general admission.
Qualifying First Responders Include:
- Florida Fire Rescue First Responders
- Florida EMT/EMS Employees
- Florida Law Enforcement Officers
- Florida 911 Dispatchers
To register for complimentary admission, qualifying first responders should visitfor more information on how to register. Tickets must be used by September 30, 2016.
What do you think of the collaboration to honor Florida’s first responders? Please leave your comments in the box below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Dreamers Academy 2019 Four Day Adventure - March 24, 2019
- Terralina Crafted Italian Hosts Four Course Chefs Dinner - February 27, 2019
- Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party Review - February 24, 2019