Did you know that it’s not just the retail stores that have “Black Friday” sales! Are you ready for some amazing deals? I know I am!
SeaWorld Orlando has announced the return of a very popular holiday sale called, “Blue Friday.” They have deals on several of their exclusive park experiences. The best part is they have special pricing on admission, and vacation packages. With SeaWorld’s special prices on “Blue Friday” it’s sure to jump start your holiday shopping season with a bang. These savings will still give you the chance to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and allow the fun to continue well into 2015.
Online-only deals include the following buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offers:
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $156
- BOGO SeaWorld/Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $180
- BOGO Full-Paid, Any-Day SeaWorld Orlando Ticket; a savings of $75
- BOGO Aquatica Orlando Single-Day Ticket; a savings of $19
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica Orlando Combo Ticket; a savings of $89
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Unlimited; a savings of $19
- Buy one Adult Santa’s Fireside Feast, get one Child Santa’s Fireside Feast free; a savings of $19
- BOGO Dolphins Up-close Tour; a savings of $59
- BOGO Sea Lion and Otter Tour; a savings of $39
- BOGO Wild Arctic Up-Close Tour; a savings of $59
“To see the offers and take advantage of the incredible Blue Friday deals, fans MUST register to receive SeaWorld Orlando’s e-mail updates or already be subscribed. Blue Friday deals will be e-mailed to subscribers today, November 24, along with official details about these limited-time offers. Fans can subscribe at any moment between now and Dec. 1 to participate.”
These can’t-miss deals are only available online starting at 12:01 a.m. EST on Friday, November 28, 2014, through 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 1, 2014. Please don’t hesitate to contact me today to learn more about this amazing deal. I would love to help you plan your SeaWorld Orlando family vacation.
My name is Leigh Saleh. I am a Universal Orlando, Seaworld, and Disney Specialist for Chip and Company. I am also a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency used by Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next “Magical” family vacation to your favorite destination.
You can also visit my Facebook page, click here….. for more details, and updates on special offers to your favorite travel destinations. You will also find a ton of pictures from Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Seaworld, Universal Orlando, and Legoland Florida.