Have you ever wondered what it may be like to see the world through the eyes of a child? Now you can as SeaWorld Orlando introduces the all-new “Just For Kids” weekends in May 2018. “Just For Kids” Weekends encourages visitors to dance, play, learn and share a day of kid-centric fun. Each special event day shines with interactive activities that are sure to bring a sparkle to the eyes of your child. All of the entertainment designed for these special weekends are specifically geared towards SeaWorld’s youngest guests.
The daytime children’s events take place Saturdays and Sundays from May 5 through May 13, 2018 and are included with park admission. Event hours are from 9 a.m. to park close.
Just For Kids Weekends Highlights:
· Kids Concerts – SeaWorld’s Nautilus Theater is your “Just For Kids” concert destination for engaging, interactive shows starring some of your child’s favorite performers. Performances take place at 11 a.m. and 2p.m. and are included with park admission.
o Choo Choo Soul with Genevieve: May 5-6
o Shopkins Live!: May 12-13
· Elmo Rocks – Join Sesame Street friends Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert and Ernie at SeaPort Theater as they form their own rock n’ roll band and put on a concert. Great music, dancing and lots of audience interactions are what you’ll find in this song-filled stage show that invites guests to play and sing along. Elmo Rocks is sure to be a hit with your little ones during “Just For Kids” Weekends this May.
· Kids Dance Party – Kids of all ages are invited to dance, sing, and play along with their friends from Sesame Street at SeaWorld’s “Just for Kids” dance party. A kid-centric DJ will spin a delightful mix of your child’s favorite party songs while Elmo and his friends join the fun. This event takes place several times throughout the day at SeaWorld’s Waterfront.
· Breakfast with Elmo and Friends – Breakfast with Elmo and Friends features a delicious and nutritious breakfast buffet and morning greetings from the furriest characters in town. This breakfast is a fun-filled experience sure to delight kids and parents alike, plus it includes reserved seats to the first “Elmo Rocks” show of the day. Starting at $14.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550.
· Pets Ahoy – This side-splitting show at SeaPort Theater features a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end. Dogs and cats, ducks and doves, potbellied pigs and a few surprise animal guest stars will show you just what SeaWorld Orlando’s encouragement-based training techniques can accomplish.
You can experience “Just For Kids” Weekends at SeaWorld Orlando and all the other great events throughout the year with a SeaWorld Orlando 2018 Fun Card. Pay for a day and play all year with unlimited admission and no blockout dates through December 31, 2018. Kids 5 and younger can get a SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card for free with the 2018 SeaWorld + Busch Gardens Preschool Card program. Hurry, both offers end May 20, 2018.
Would your little one enjoy a visit to one of SeaWorld Orlando’s “Just For Kids” weekend events? Please leave your comments in the box below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Lisette R (see all)
- Disney Dreamers Academy 2019 Four Day Adventure - March 24, 2019
- Terralina Crafted Italian Hosts Four Course Chefs Dinner - February 27, 2019
- Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party Review - February 24, 2019