SeaWorld Orlando’s festive fiesta, Viva la Música, starts April 25 and runs every Saturday through May 16. Best of all, the event is included with park admission.
Families and friends can celebrate Latin culture at this annual festival featuring live concerts by internationally renowned Latin musical artists, savory authentic cuisine by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, family-friendly activities and unique merchandise from local artisans.
New this year, SeaWorld will transform the park’s garden area into a mini-fiesta for families. There will be monitors to watch the concert from afar, educational activities for children, domino tables, up-close encounters with some of SeaWorld’s amazing animal ambassadors and much more. Viva la Música festival activities begin at 1 p.m. each Saturday with concerts starting at 4 p.m. at Bayside Stadium.
Savory Authentic Cuisine
- New this year to the decadent array of Caribbean and Latin dishes is the tripleta sandwich and frozen piña colada. The tripleta sandwich is a hearty dish full of sizzling flavor made with roast pork, chicken, steak, cheese, potato sticks and a special SeaWorld sauce. Guests may also purchase a frozen piña colada and enjoy it straight out of a freshly cut pineapple.
- Some returning favorites include: empanadas, chicharrones (fried pork rinds), bacalaítos (fried salted cod) and piraguas (shaved ice with tropical flavors). Pastries, beers, margaritas, mojitos, cuba libres, sangrias and wines are also available.
Live Concerts from the Hottest Hispanic Artists
- Every Saturday upbeat concerts from some of the hottest Hispanic artists will take the stage for exciting live concerts.
- Olga TanÞoìn will make Bayside Stadium sizzle with her upbeat merengue and salsa-style music for the first day of Viva la Música (Saturday, April 25). Olga Tañón is a Puerto Rican recording artist who has earned two Grammy Awards, three Latin Grammy awards, 29 Premio Lo Nuestro awards and held the No. 1 spot on the Billboard charts with various hits in the Tropical, Salsa, Latin Pop and Latin Albums categories.
- Guests can take advantage of SeaWorld’s VIP experiences and special packages with reserved seating. Packages come with an in-park spending credit that can be used toward savory cuisine, beverages, merchandise, Quick Queue and up-close animal experiences.
- Front Row Seating – Starting at just $39, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches away from the artists) and feel like part of the show. As an added bonus, guests will enjoy $10 toward in-park spending.
- Floor Seating – Starting at just $19, guests can enjoy reserved floor seats right in front of the stage act. This package also includes $10 toward in-park spending.
The best way to experience Viva la Música and all of SeaWorld’s special events throughout the year is with a 2015 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card, where guests pay for a day and play all year. Plus, for a limited-time, guests who purchase a Fun Card can also enjoy a one-day visit to Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Are you going?
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Have you been to SeaWorld lately? Why not take a day out of your upcoming Disney vacation and visit SeaWorld! If you don’t have a vacation planned, I would love to help you do that! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE no obligation quote.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!