SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove are hiring culinary and park operations, lifeguards, merchandise, entertainment, security, and more. All job postings can be applied for HERE or by attending a virtual event, which is held every Saturday.
From SeaWorld Orlando jobs page:
Are you looking for a job that’s a lot more than just “a job”? Ready to experience incredible rewards while creating lasting memories for others? Want to give great service in a place that takes people’s breaths away? Get ready to experience a fast-paced, fun, one-of-a-kind job at SeaWorld!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to provide exceptional guest service in a variety of areas. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. Opportunities for you to join us in:
• Culinary Operations
• Lifeguards (Paid Certification Included!)
• Park Operations
• And more!
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• FREE parking
• Complimentary and discounted park tickets for friends and family
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, and in-park experiences
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee cafeteria on site
• Attraction share program (vouchers for admission to visit partner attractions in Florida)
- Disney World Testing Fireworks at the End of June - June 16, 2021
- Disney World Firework Showtimes now listed on Disney Website - June 16, 2021
- Physical Distancing removed from Disney World Website - June 16, 2021