SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay have introduced brand new All-Season Dining Pass Products at its theme parks including Aqautica and Adventure Island designed to offer guests incredible value and a wide variety of delicious dining options every time they visit throughout the year.
To celebrate the launch of this exciting new addition, for a limited time only, guests who purchase the 2020 All-Season Dining Pass will eat FREE for the remainder of 2019 each time they visit the park.
“We are excited to offer our guests a new product that will allow them to enjoy lunch and dinner with every park visit,” said Christopher Ivy, Corporate Vice President of In-Park Revenue and Strategic Partnerships. “And with incredible events planned in the coming months, including our popular Halloween and Christmas celebrations, All-Season Dining will pay for itself after just a few park visits.”
Additional highlights of the new All-Season Dining Pass include:
- Season pass holders can enjoy the most value by combining a new or existing pass product with an All-Season Dining Pass.
- Pass holders can also customize their All-Season Dining pass with options such as an All-Season Beverage Plan or the option to extend their dining to a waterpark add-on.
- There is a wide variety of amazing offerings available including mouthwatering BBQ, Asian inspired dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches and many other fan favorites, including the always-popular hamburgers, pizzas and chicken tenders.
- New offerings like the recently introduced Impossible Burger are also available, part of SeaWorld’s commitment to providing more plant-based and sustainably-sourced food options across its family of parks.
To learn more about park-specific All-Season Dining pass products and offerings, visit the park website at SeaWorldOrlando.com, guest service counters at the front of the parks or any participating park restaurant.
More Reasons to Visit in 2020
SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay recently made exciting new attraction announcements for 2020, including:
- Ice Breaker, opening in spring 2020 at SeaWorld Orlando, will be the park’s first launch coaster which boasts the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida.
- A new legend is surfacing at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with the evolution of Iron GwaziTM, North America’s tallest, and the fastest and steepest hybrid coaster in the world.
- Solar Vortex, America’s first dual-tailspin water slide will open at Adventure Island, Tampa.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Visit the Disney Store on December 16th for special Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker Event! - December 11, 2019
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop reopening with new treats and fan favorites - December 11, 2019
- Construction has officially begun on Zootopia Land! - December 10, 2019