Cue the chilling music, strobe lights, screams, chainsaws, and clowns. Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Orlando are back this year, and packages are available now to book. If being scared and chased is your thing, don’t miss out on Halloween Horror Nights. There’s plenty of scare zones and haunted houses to leave you sleeping with the lights on once you’re done. Quick disclaimer: Halloween Horror Nights is not recommended for children under 13 years old.
Halloween Horror Nights begin September 6th and run select nights through November 2nd. If you’re looking for a screaming good deal, here’s the perfect package for you.
BONUS: If you book by June 5th, 2019, you’ll get a 2nd event night free!!
The package includes the following:
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3 Park 4 -Day Park to Park Ticket – This gives you access to Universal Studios, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- LIMITED TIME: 2019 Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday-Friday Plus 1 Night Free Promotional Ticket(valid for booking now-6/5/19 and use on any 2 Sunday-Friday event nights 9/6/19 – 11/1/19
- Early Admission to 1 Universal Orlando theme park – TBD by Universal Orlando, which allows you admittance one hour before the park opens
- Access to select live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
Perhaps the basic package isn’t enough to scare you, then I highly recommend adding on the R.I.P. Tour. This V.I.P. tour allows you priority access to your nightmares. Enjoy breezing past everyone in line and enter the haunted houses in your own V.I.P entrance. As someone who waited 2 hours for the Stranger Things haunted house last year, I would’ve killed (pun intended) for V.I.P. treatment. This package starts at $191.69 per person.
Another option for add-ons is the Behind the Screams: Unmasking the Horror Tour. This version takes place during the daytime and it’s a lights on version through the haunted houses. Prices start at $85.19 per person.
Keep in mind, Universal has some amazing resorts on property. My recommendation would be staying at one of the Premier Hotels which include Express Passes with your stay. Enjoy the entire day with minimal wait times and maximize your fun! Don’t let this screaming good deal for Halloween Horror Nights scare you! Get your packaged booked today and get a 2nd night free at Halloween Horror Nights.
Photo Source: Universal Orlando
Are you ready to be terrified and need a vacation? Let’s get yours booked today! As a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company, I can help you with all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando, Cruises, and more! Best of all, my services are FREE to you! For a no obligations quote, send me an email or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Sarah Johnston (see all)
- Bigfire Set to Bring Fireside Dining to Universal CityWalk - April 10, 2019
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel has Taken Over Pixar Pier - April 7, 2019
- New Mousekeeter Cupcake at Magic Kingdom - April 5, 2019