Scary good times have officially arrived at Disney Springs! Gobblins and ghosts are gathering to sample amazing new Halloween treats unlike any other. Take a look at this season treats at Disney Springs:
- You must try the Ganachery’s chocolate, candy-filled piñatas featuring Jack Skellington and Minnie Mouse Witch options. You’ll also find other spooky treats here as well including chocolate skulls and ganache flavors including salted caramel, orange cranberry, and pumpkin spice latte.
- Not to be forgotten, Amorette’s Patisserie has delectable Mickey Pumpkin Macarons and Fall Harvest Petite Cake made of cinnamon and nutmeg chiffon cake layered with salted caramel mousse, cranberry cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts.
- Where are our sugar fans? Goofy’s Candy Co. and Candy Cauldron have you covered with pumpkin and “poison” specialty apples, mummy and pumpkin cake pops, themed crispy treats and fall cookies and cupcakes.
- Adults can warm up with some Pumpkin Irish Coffee at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant. It is a hot beverage is made with fresh espresso topped with whipped cream and paired with a pumpkin crème brûlée tart.
- Sprinkles BOO Box filled with caramel apple cupcakes, a delectable pumpkin shake at D-Luxe Burger
- Autumn Smash (an elixir made with spiced rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup and a touch of cinnamon) and a handful of hard ciders available at Dockside Margaritas and other venues throughout the property
Candy and treats are the only things to look forward to at Disney Springs this Halloween! An event that celebrates the 25th Anniversary Nightmare Before Chirstmas is being held at The Edison!
A Halloween Soiree at The Edison, celebrating the 25th anniversary of “Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.” For $85 plus tax and gratuity, you can snack on small plates and signature sips inspired by the film and enjoy an over-the-top entertainment line-up that includes flying aerialists, stilt-walking skeletons, eclectic dancers, live music and more. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. on Halloween night.
Keep in mind Disney Parks costume guidelines apply at Disney Springs and all guests must be 21 and older. Ticket are now on sale from The Edison here, while supplies last.
Check back again for all of your latest Disney news!
Photos copyright Disney Parks Blog
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.