After a sensational 20-year run, Epcot’s Illuminations will be saying farewell on September 30. To commemorate the last hoorah of this iconic nighttime spectacular guests will find colorful Farewell Illuminations Merchandise at Epcot beginning June 17. Dazzling items like shirts, caps, pins, and even a MagicBand featuring graphics inspired by the show will make great keepsakes to remember the beloved nighttime show.
You can show your love for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth with the fabulous farewell merchandise collection. While the show will always be near and dear in our hearts we can remember it fondly with apparel and accessories, and even tell our grandkids about this amazing nighttime show.
Annual Pasholders will also have access to exclusives like the Figment raglan tee, and a limited edition trading pin at Mouse Gear in Epcot. The 20% Annual Passholder discount will also be eligible on these items as well.
MagicBand fans will love the a colorful limited edition band that pays tribute to the show’s breathtaking display of lasers, lights and fireworks.
There will also be a limited edition pin open to all guests starring Mickey Mouse!
The Farewell Illuminations Merchandise above will be available at select locations at Epcot, and will include the following:
- Figment raglan-style shirt – Passholder Exclusive
- Magical Mickey tee.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth with the cool cap.
- The most spectacular of MagicBands.
- Limited-release pin starring Mickey Mouse.
- Limited-edition pin featuring Epcot mascot Figment – Passholder Exclusive
- Mickey youth tee
Will you be saying farewell to Illuminations before it retires on September 30th? Don’t forget starting June 17th you can commemorate the fond farewell with exclusive merchandise!For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Toy Story Mania Wishables Are Now Back On shopDisney - July 3, 2020
- The New Hades Loungefly Collection Is Fiercely Stylish - July 2, 2020
- Oh Boy! There Is An Adorable New Mickey Pyrex Collection! - July 1, 2020