Are you a lobster and wine lover like me? Then, you have to make plans to be at Paddlefish in Disney Springs on April 25 at 7 pm. Paddlefish will be hosting a four-course wine pairing dinner featuring wines from around the globe and of course, lobster!
Guests participating in the event at Paddlefish will receive the following:
- When Guests first ascend to the rooftop at Paddlefish, they will be welcomed by mini-lobster rolls and Negroamaro Rosé from Italy
- For the first course, Guests will be treated to lobster and chourico stuffed shrimp with a blood orange hollandaise paired with a Groth Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- The second course will feature a lobster and sweet corn chowder paired with an August Kessler German Riesling
- For the main course, Guests will dine on scallop & cornbread stuffed lobster, cider-based veal cheeks and turnip puree served with a Tempranillo Triton Rioja from Spain
- And, for dessert, Guests will be served a strawberry and rhubarb bread pudding paired with a Hidalgo Pedro Ximenez Sherry
Tickets for the event are $90 per person. In addition to the amazing menu designed by Paddlefish’s Chef Richard, Guests will be treated to the beautiful sunset views of Disney Springs and Lake Buena Vista.
Thinking of a visit to Disney Springs and Disney World? CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!