runDisney took to their Twitter account today to announce more 2018 events and extend their calendar into 2019!
New races, and their on-sale dates, include:
- 2018 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, November 1-4, 2018 (On sale: March 13, 2018)
- 2019 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, January 9-13, 2019 (On sale: April 17, 2018)
- 2019 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, February 21-24, 2019 (On sale: June 12, 2018)
- 2019 Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side, April 4-7, 2019 (On sale: August 7, 2018)
These races join those already on the schedule:
- 2017 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, November 2-5, 2017
- 2017 Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend, November 9-12, 2017 (this will be the last runDisney race at Disneyland)
- 2018 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, January 3-7, 2018
- 2018 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, February 22-25, 2018
- 2018 Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side, April 19-22, 2018
- 2018 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend, September 20-23, 2018
All races will take place at the Walt Disney World Resort unless otherwise noted as runDisney recently canceled all upcoming races at the Disneyland Resort.
Will you be racing in one of these upcoming events?! Make sure you keep an eye out for more information as we get closer to On Sale dates and event weekends!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!